The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Chronicles of Narnia - The Films and Games > Collections and the Gaming World of Narnia

Notices

Collections and the Gaming World of Narnia Traveller's Tales' Narnia Games, Narnia Board Games and more!

Old 12-01-2013, 01:50 PM

Lucy Fan will become famous soon enough
Default Has Anyone Played Narniaopoly?

A store in my town called Five Below had it and I wanted to buy it, but nobody in my family likes to monopoly, because they say it takes too long. Obviously they have no patience.

But, it would be no fun playing by myself so I sadly declined.

Has anyone played it and is it fun?
Old 12-02-2013, 02:16 AM
Knight of Narnia

BarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to BarbarianKing Send a message via Yahoo to BarbarianKing

I'm not sure but I played a Narnia board game at Linda's (Benisse) house a couple of years back. I don't know if it was Narniaopoly or some other game based on Narnia. It was fun tho but yes, you do need more people to play it.

I makes me banners

Check out my THREAD about meeting Georgie and Will Poulter!
Read my short fanfic about Reepicheep's prophesy.

My graphics thread
My other writing thread.
My DeviantArt Gallery

I am free from the taint of neutrality.
-T. Roosevelt
Old 12-02-2013, 06:27 AM
Friend of Narnia

CORIN THUNDERFIST II has a spectacular aura aboutCORIN THUNDERFIST II has a spectacular aura aboutCORIN THUNDERFIST II has a spectacular aura about

I have neither played this game nor seen it. However, I should love to do so.
Old 12-02-2013, 06:25 PM
Friend of Narnia

Mozart the Meerkitten is just really niceMozart the Meerkitten is just really niceMozart the Meerkitten is just really niceMozart the Meerkitten is just really nice

I have a Narnia monopoly game and its great fun. It seems like I got it on sale at a mall several years ago. Its become a bit of a tradition that my parents and I play it on New Year's Eve. I love all the themed spaces and the little pieces are great too. It does take awhile to play though, which is why we usually only play it once or twice a year.
Old 12-12-2013, 03:32 AM
Perelandrian

Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice

Hi Mewsie
I have a Prince Caspian monopoly and a Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe board game that Mrs. Gil-Galad Took and Barbarian King played at my house. Here is the rough draft of the board for the Narniopoly board our Dancing Lawn recently designed in the Cair Paravel area of our Forum, which represents all seven Chronicles. This board is almost ready to be inked in; then once the Tarvis and Alambil card decks are written, we will be ready to play!

Update: On 12/30 friends came over and we had lots of fun labeling community cards, writing Alambil and Tarva cards and then playing using my Prince Caspian Monopoly money and deeds that were special made for this Narniopoly set. It was quite fun...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg un-inked Narniopoly board.jpg (68.5 KB, 93 views)

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu
Believe Jesus... Be like Jesus

Last edited by Benisse; 01-03-2014 at 04:06 AM.
Old 01-20-2014, 05:42 AM
Perelandrian

Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice

We had another Narniopoly party today, and have had some adjusting of reward amounts on the Tarva and Alambil decks, which is to be expected since the cards were written by five different people. Aslan's resurrection only netted you $50, where as Puddleglum sticking his foot in the fire earned you $300, and Jill's waking refreshed from dreaming of Aslan bestowed a $350 windfall!

(So I plan to change the resurrection reward to $500, and reduced the Puddleglum and Jill's dream rewards to $50 and $35 respectively.)

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu
Believe Jesus... Be like Jesus