The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Lantern Waste > The Dawn Treader

Notices

The Dawn Treader Role Playing in the Land of Narnia

Old 08-09-2014, 02:57 AM
Knight of Narnia

BarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to BarbarianKing Send a message via Yahoo to BarbarianKing
Default New Character Creation Thread.

There's only one basic rule now. If you want to create a character, PM or VM the creator of the thread and express your interest in participating. The thread creator should be able to tell you or to give the OK to the character you want to portray. You can PM me or another mod, but before we approve anything, we'll run if by the thread creator so it's just about the same thing. Got it? Good.

This does not apply to the "Ashe Fork" thread as the creator has been away for a long time. For that, I would ask you to ask Radian Susan, who, without her knowledge or approval (but I know she won't mind), is now placed in charge of that thread. After all, she was the only one who asked for a specific thread to be saved.

Thanks.

I makes me banners

Check out my THREAD about meeting Georgie and Will Poulter!
Read my short fanfic about Reepicheep's prophesy.

My graphics thread
My other writing thread.
My DeviantArt Gallery

I am free from the taint of neutrality.
-T. Roosevelt

Last edited by BarbarianKing; 08-11-2014 at 03:54 AM.
Old 10-14-2014, 07:53 PM
Friend of Narnia

Copperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to all

Corin Thunderfist and I have tried to keep the "Swords/Claws/Teeth" roleplay alive. If anyone might still care to join, I invite you to look at the last post I wrote there. I had the evil giantess remark that a vulture friend of hers was coming. If you care to run an evil character, be my guest to take over the vulture.
Old 11-05-2016, 11:29 PM

World Wanderer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperfox View Post
Corin Thunderfist and I have tried to keep the "Swords/Claws/Teeth" roleplay alive. If anyone might still care to join, I invite you to look at the last post I wrote there. I had the evil giantess remark that a vulture friend of hers was coming. If you care to run an evil character, be my guest to take over the vulture.
I might be interested in taking over the vulture if it's still open
http://www.narniafans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28245