Signature Request

Lucy Fan

Hi everyone. I wanted to see if someone could make me a signature using one of my favorite scenes in Prince Caspian, the part where after the battle with Jadis in the ice at Aslan's How, after her defeat you see Peter sitting on the edge of the stone table looking at the image of Aslan and Lucy appears and Peter is obviously in doubt and probably sadness and he says to Lucy "I wish he would just give us some sort of proof" and Lucy says "maybe we're the ones who need to prove ourselves to him" I wanted an image from that short scene as the image for my signature and that quote in it but not taking up the entire signature but you can see it--maybe in fancy writing in gold or something if someone can make it I'd appreciate it. I went to screencaps.com where it has an image by image of scenes and I was stuck on about three or four and came up with this one. If you guys can find something better please feel free to add. Again, I appreciate it very much. Obviously it would have to be resized so I can use it here. :) ;)

Here's the possible image:

narnia2-disneyscreencaps.com-10419.jpg

Here are some options for you, and I have the base saved so if you have suggestions I can adjust it for you.

I appreciate your request, not many people do that here anymore. I hope some other graphic artists try their hand at it for you. :D

Attachments

• LucyFan.jpg
    LucyFan.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 75
  • LucyFan2.jpg
    LucyFan2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 73
  • LucyFan3.jpg
    LucyFan3.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 75
Sorry this is late, I kind of forgot about my request. :eek: I was wondering if you could maybe adjust the brightness a little in the first one? I know the base was darker and if it's going to be a problem it's fine. :)

I usually take forever to respond to requests anyway, it's all good. ;) Here's a slightly brightened version, I can keep brightening all you want. My computer's brightness is a little weird, I think, so sometimes my banners are darker than they should be.

Attachments

• LucyFanRevised.jpg
    LucyFanRevised.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 63
Back