The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Stone Table > Prayer Requests

Notices

Prayer Requests Need Prayers? We're here for you!

Old 07-01-2014, 01:28 PM
Perelandrian

Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice
Default Around the World in ABC's: Alphabetical Global Prayer

This thread will take us around the world praying for various countries alphabetically.

1. Go to http://www.operationworld.org/countries-alphabetically, which lists prayer info for countries of the world.

2. Read the info for the next country on the list to be prayed for in this thread. Then write a prayer based on that info (with any additional info you know about that nation) in a post on the thread.

3. I will keep a tally of the countries (underlined countries) we have prayed for in this post.

Afghanistan
Albania
Algeria
American Samoa
Andorra
Angola
Anguilla
Antigua and Barbuda
Argentina
Armenia
Aruba
Australia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Bahamas, The
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Belarus
Belgium
Belize
Benin
Bermuda
Bhutan
Bolivia
Bosnia
Botswana
Bougainville
Brazil
British Indian Ocean
British Virgin Islands
Brunei
Bulgaria
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cambodia
Cameroon
Canada
Cape Verde Islands
Cayman Islands
Central African Republic
Chad
Chile
China, Hong Kong
China, Macau
China, People’s Republic
China, Taiwan
Colombia
Comoros
Congo, Democratic Republic of
Congo, Republic of
Cook Islands
Costa Rica
Cote d’Ivoire
Croatia
Cuba
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Djibouti
Dominica
Dominican Republic
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Estonia
Ethiopia
Faeroe Islands
Falkland Islands
Federated States of Micronesia
Fiji
Finland
France
French Guiana
French Polynesia
Gabon
Gambia, The
Georgia
Germany
Ghana
Gibraltar
Greece
Greenland
Grenada
Guadeloupe
Guam
Guatemala
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Guyana
Haiti
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Honduras
Hungary
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Jamaica
Japan
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kenya
Kiribati
Korea, Democratic People’s Rep
Korea, Republic of
Kosovo
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Latvia
Lebanon
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Macedonia
Madagascar
Malawi
Malaysia
Maldives
Mali
Malta
Martinique
Mauritania
Mauritius
Mayotte
Mexico
Moldova
Monaco
Mongolia
Montenegro
Montserrat
Morocco
Mozambique
Myanmar
Namibia
Nauru
Nepal
Netherlands
Netherlands Antilles
New Caledonia
New Zealand
Nicaragua
Niger
Nigeria
Norway
Oman
Pakistan
Palestine
Panama
Papua New Guinea
Paraguay
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Puerto Rico
Qatar
Réunion
Romania
Russia
Rwanda
Saint Barthelemy
Saint Helena
Saint Kitts & Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Martin
Saint Pierre & Miquelon
Saint Vincent
Samoa
San Marino
Sao Tomé & Principe
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Serbia
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
Solomon Islands
Somalia
South Africa
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sudan
Suriname
Swaziland
Sweden
Switzerland
Syria
Tajikistan
Tanzania
Thailand
Timor Leste
Togo
Tokelau Islands
Tonga
Trinidad & Tobago
Tunisia
Turkey
Turkmenistan
Turks & Caicos Islands
Tuvalu
Uganda
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom of GB & NI
United States of America
Uruguay
US Virgin Islands
Uzbekistan
Vanuatu
Venezuela
Vietnam
Wallis & Futuna Islands
Yemen
Zambia
Zimbabwe

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu
Believe Jesus... Be like Jesus

Old 07-01-2014, 01:52 PM
Perelandrian

Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice
Default Afghanistan

Heavenly Father,
I lift up the people of Afghanistan to you. They have suffered so much not just in recent years, but for generations of strife, ethnic tensions and harsh living conditions. During the month of Ramadan (June 28 - July 27) I pray that you would instill a hunger in the hearts of people of this country for for your truth and light. I pray especially for the Afghani women that they would find freedom, dignity, hope and fulfillment in your love and care. I pray for an end to intimidation, violence, terrorism, and spiritual deception among the Afghani people --and for your truth, love, peace and hope to move like a refreshing wave over this parched land.
In Jesus name I pray, Amen

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu

Old 07-02-2014, 12:02 PM
Fresh Bread?

fernshirehobbit is a jewel in the roughfernshirehobbit is a jewel in the roughfernshirehobbit is a jewel in the roughfernshirehobbit is a jewel in the rough

Dear Father in Heaven,

Please draw near to those living in Afghanistan. Show them your love and truth. Give them a reason for hope in a war torn land. Show them the peace that can only be found in You. Give them a reason to use their few years to glorify You in Heaven for you are holy. Give strength and courage to the Christians living in that land. Let your will be done in that people.
Old 07-03-2014, 01:40 AM
Friend of Narnia

Copperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to all

God, since the nation of Albania has connections with Islamic terrorism, I pray _against_ that evil. This is not a prayer for the _death_ of anyone; rather, I pray that those who are _doing_ evil would feel Your Holy Spirit rebuking their wickedness, and would be ashamed of themselves. Let them be led to seek You as You _really_ are, so that they may find salvation in the Lord Jesus Christ. Thus will evil be overcome by good. Amen.
Old 07-03-2014, 01:57 PM
Beloved Disciple

inkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really nice

Albania under communism once declared itself an officially atheist nation. Today Islam is the #1 religion, although for most it is a cultural, rather than spiritual, commitment. Although Islamic radicals have pressured Albanian Muslims to become more extreme, extremism hasn't taken a strong hold here. And, in fact, evangelical Christianity is growing. One of the more troubling aspects is the "folk religion," reflect best in the Romany/gypsy peoples but prevalent across the nation, that mixes occultism and Islam.

Thus I am praying for the Truth of Christ to be made real to Albanian people, for more and more of them to find darkness and deception dispelled by the light and truth of the Lord Jesus. Because the truth sets us free!
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.... 2 Corinthians 5:17
Dame Jax, the Just O.L. -- Officially Elected Dancing Lawn Mum

________
Read my Story Dragonfly • Link to my Dragonfly website! Jaxys Dragonfly
Old 07-04-2014, 05:18 PM
Perelandrian

Default Algeria

Lord
I thank you that there is a growing body of believers in Algeria. Thank you for the Berber Christians who are willing to move to the cities to be a witness to those who are unreached by the true Jesus in this Muslim-majority nation. I pray for hope especially among the youth of this country of the living waters springing from a relationship with You through Christ. May the truth of the Gospel take deep root, and may those who belong to you in this country flourish like trees planted by rivers of living water. Protect them and their witness according to your word and according to your great mercy.

I pray that the Tuareg and Bedouin peoples would continue to respond to Jesus and that the believers in these groups would be discipled effectively in spite of their nomadic lifestyle. I pray for peace and stability in this nation, and that Ramadan would be a time of spiritual awakening to Your truth.
In Jesus Name, Amen

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu

Old 07-27-2014, 05:57 AM
Perelandrian

Default American Samoa

Thank you Lord that you have many people that know you on this island, yet it is easy for folks to take you for granted, and those who are Christian in name only are vulnerable to being led astray -- cults are growing at an alarming rate. Please protect your people that they may love you with all their heart, soul and strength, and seek you and your kingdom first. Please send a revival especially to older mainline denominations, that people will be solidly grounded in Your word so that they will be able to test what they hear against the light of your word and be set free by a firm foundation of your Truth.

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu

Old 07-28-2014, 02:36 PM
Fresh Bread?

fernshirehobbit is a jewel in the roughfernshirehobbit is a jewel in the roughfernshirehobbit is a jewel in the roughfernshirehobbit is a jewel in the rough

Dear Lord of Heaven,

Please bring continue to bring the Good News of the Gospel to those who live in and visit American Samoa. Help them to understand the truth of the Gospel, that they will not be led astray by cults and misunderstandings of Christ Death, Resurrection, and part in the Trinity.
Old 07-06-2015, 05:15 AM
Perelandrian

Default Andorra

Heavenly Father
I pray for the people of Andorra, a small principality in the Pyrenees between France and Spain. Although most of the people there have heard about Jesus, I pray that those who live there will have a vibrant relationship with God, not just religion. I pray that the riches and distractions and materialism of this world would not choke out the true faith of those in Andorra and that those who know You would be a light and loving testimony to those in unreached people groups there, to the Arabs, South Asians (Hindus), and the Jews. May the people of Andorra long to store up treasures in heaven, seeking You first.
in Jesus name, Amen.

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu

Old 11-25-2015, 11:38 PM
Perelandrian

Default Angola

Lord I pray for Angola today, for the people to experience your truth and power to overcome the longstanding tribal loyalties and partisan politics to unite people in love and forgiveness that triumphs over the world's pressures to compromise. May the believers hold fast to your truth without being overwhelmed by popular influences of animism creeping in to the church. Thank you for religious freedom in this country. Please raise up a generation of Christ-like followers of the Lord Jesus, and may their holy living commend the gospel to unbelievers. May your people truly impact nominal Christians and those who are spiritually disillusioned or apathetic.

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu