Vanessa's art box. It's bigger on the inside

Okay I have made some new work. lately I'm doing a huge lot of workshops and I'm learning more and more new details. Some people might have seen this already on my facebook account but here is my latest work:
Remember click to enlarge!

Rose on the moon:

I'm very proud of this one. I masked the right part of the Doctor's face and the left part of the Cyberman's face and then I decided to see if they would fit and they fit perfect!!!! I wanted to show the darker side of the Doctor when he travels alone for too long:

Street racing. I had to cut out all the individual cars and paste them so it would fit and it was a tough job but with the pentool it is done more quickly. I added several lines with the pentool to create this effect:

This is one thing I'm really proud of. I made this completely from scratch without any guide at all. The pic on the background is a pic I made myself and I used some adjustments to make it look more dramatic:

Inspired by some works I decided to make a surrealistic photomanipulation myself and this is the result:

Here I used my sister as a model to play the guitar. I used several elements to give it a nice touch:

I loved this one! This was one of the funniest and most healthy workshops ever and you'll see why:

And some more because I can't post more pics in a post.
This one was really poorly explained but I knew what to do so I solved it:

I gave my own twist to this one because I didn't really like the actual outcome. The colors were a bit dull so I went for a lighter color:

I made everything in this one (except for the bottom because that was a pattern) from scratch. It is a wink to the good old 8-bit times from the 80's:

Hey Vanessa, want to make me a request image for this website? See what you can do with a green rabbit, and make it subtle.

That would be so brilliant!

Vanessa,
I'm so glad you are following your dreams... and my favorite graphic is the fish in the light bulb.
You are so talented!

Last edited:
Back