The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > Cair Paravel > Queen Susan's Horn

Notices

Queen Susan's Horn For announcements on the board.

View Poll Results: At which URL should the Dancing Lawn be found?
NarniaForum.com 15 23.08%
NarniaForums.com 50 76.92%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2014, 12:22 PM
Fresh Bread?

fernshirehobbit is a jewel in the roughfernshirehobbit is a jewel in the roughfernshirehobbit is a jewel in the roughfernshirehobbit is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lossėndil View Post
Strongly, strongly, STRONGLY in favor of keep green the color theme. Too many fond memories.

Also, please do keep those wonderful, archival (DO NOT DELETE) duffer threads intact over the course of the move.

And thanks for all the work put into this forum. It's been a wonderful place, and I'm sure it will continue to be.
I agree. It is such a lovely color. hahaha
Old 09-13-2014, 10:42 PM
Admin and Webmaster

Specter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperfox View Post
Archives too? You probably don't remember, but just before my Janalee was called home to Aslan's Country six years ago, I was in the process of writing a parody of Christian romance novels. I've been meaning to salvage that, and expand it to book length.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machiathemarshwiggle View Post
(Psst! I think the new forum should definitely keep this wonderful shade of green! It just wouldn't feel like home without it...

....And then you can start making the NarniaFans shirts in "Dancing Lawn Green" too! )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenburne View Post
Yeah...I would miss the green. Partly because the old invisible writing codes would no longer work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lossėndil View Post
Strongly, strongly, STRONGLY in favor of keep green the color theme. Too many fond memories.

Also, please do keep those wonderful, archival (DO NOT DELETE) duffer threads intact over the course of the move.

And thanks for all the work put into this forum. It's been a wonderful place, and I'm sure it will continue to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernshirehobbit View Post
I agree. It is such a lovely color. hahaha
The green will stay. I'm planning to build the xenForo before the move happens, and will show it to you all before the database is converted.

Also, regarding the forum software... I looked at ZeldaDungeon.net, and it's also vBulletin, but I'd rather switch away from vB based on what's been going on with them lately.

https://xenforo.com/ looks like the best route to go at this time.