The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > Cair Paravel > Queen Susan's Horn

Notices

Queen Susan's Horn For announcements on the board.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:40 PM
Beloved Disciple

inkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really nice
Default My 15,000th post!

I know it won't look like it by the next time I post, but this is my 15,000th post! I have had a lot to say in 8 years here!

It has been so lovely to watch some little Narnia Fans grow up here, and discover some friends my own age (or older? there are one or two!) who share my love for CSL, God and all things Narnia, and to meet young people who have introduced me to great stuff like Dr. Who and even Harry Potter! (I used to have the typical evangelical view of "magick" before the young people here encouraged me to read the books for myself!)

We have a great community here, and although too many people leave us too soon, the new folks who turn up help keep the place lively, and I am so happy to have found Narnia Fans and TDL. This is the first forum I ever joined, and the only one where I've stayed active and made such great friends.

Love you my darlings! Thanks for your friendship, insights and prayers!
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.... 2 Corinthians 5:17
Dame Jax, the Just O.L. -- Officially Elected Dancing Lawn Mum

________
Read my Story Dragonfly Link to my Dragonfly website! Jaxys Dragonfly
Old 03-11-2013, 07:40 PM
Friend of Narnia

TimmyofOz has a spectacular aura aboutTimmyofOz has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to TimmyofOz

I guess that is something to brag about. I joined the site about the same time as you and I have only about 1050 posts.

Aslan is on the Move.
A heart can never be practical until it can be made unbreakable.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:19 AM
Perelandrian

Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice

Wow! ten thingy

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu
Believe Jesus... Be like Jesus

Old 03-12-2013, 08:08 AM
Friend of Narnia

CORIN THUNDERFIST II has a spectacular aura aboutCORIN THUNDERFIST II has a spectacular aura aboutCORIN THUNDERFIST II has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations, Inkspot. Admittedly, I joined this wonderful website much later than yourself, so at a mere 618 posts, I have a long way to go to catch you up! However, like you, I have met some wonderful people, with many common interests, and learned some very interesting facts on a diverse range of subjects.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:32 AM
Beloved Disciple

inkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really nice

Thanks y'all!

Timmy, I talk way more than you ...
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.... 2 Corinthians 5:17

________
Old 03-18-2013, 04:01 AM
The Scholar, O.L.

Charn_Tim will become famous soon enough

Congrats, Jax Although I haven't been active on here in a very long time, this was the only forum I've ever been active on and made friends as well. Thanks for helping to make this such a great forum!

Officially Elected TDL Brother

"The weight of my neighbor's glory should be laid on my back, a load so heavy that only humility can carry it, and the backs of the proud will be broken." --CS Lewis, "The Weight of Glory"

Please watch and read my video interview with Georgie and Will!
Old 03-18-2013, 02:01 PM
Beloved Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charn_Tim View Post
Congrats, Jax Although I haven't been active on here in a very long time, this was the only forum I've ever been active on and made friends as well. Thanks for helping to make this such a great forum!
Thank you Tim! You are one of the luminaries because you are so smart and so kind. We miss you and Lucy but I know you have lots of living to do at the moment. Blessings.

________
Old 03-18-2013, 04:53 PM
Pandawan

MissReepicheep is a glorious beacon of lightMissReepicheep is a glorious beacon of lightMissReepicheep is a glorious beacon of lightMissReepicheep is a glorious beacon of lightMissReepicheep is a glorious beacon of light

That's exciting, Inkspot! That's a lot of posts...

I made my banner and avatar.