Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Okay.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I don't care for them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're awful!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My one objection is that that's not what I think of when I think Sombrero. ;)

Close enough. ;)

@Hyper: Thanks!

EDIT: I had a picture that I couldn't find words for (yes, it's more Adam Young stuff, but those are the pictures I keep finding lol. I look through some sites and go: "Ooh, that pic is cool! I want to make a banner out of it!" Lately I've been finding lots of Owl City pictures, as you can obviously see), and I read one of Owl City's latest tweets. I think it fits pretty well with the pic.

Adaminternet_zps9aef3efc.jpg

Another Edit: I found this pic and decided to make it into a banner:

snow1_zps142cf3f4.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, so I found this pic and immediately knew what to put on it:

tiger2_zps8364dd65.jpg

tiger1_zpsa4fd352a.jpg

I made two versions 'cause I couldn't decide what colour the text should be. I think I like the white one more.

Sadly, though I like that style of writing, I can't read the words on either.

Haha, that was sort of the point. I made it so that you could sort of read it, but really it was just an added thing. Mainly I just made the pic so I could mess with the settings and goof off. I was bored at 8 PM last night. ;)

Made a random Owl City banner 'cause I found a nice flame-like pic.

shootingstar_zps2b14bc5c.jpg

You would not believe how long I took trying to figure out how to do the lyrics. :p I'd say I coulda done better, but I do like how it turned out. At least you can read it! ;)

Made a Clara banner to go with my avatar:

clara02_zpsd9c7c889.jpg

I quite like how that one turned out. I've found that I enjoy the 'Difference' setting for text. :p

Made a random Owl City banner 'cause I found a nice flame-like pic.

shootingstar_zps2b14bc5c.jpg

You would not believe how long I took trying to figure out how to do the lyrics. :p I'd say I coulda done better, but I do like how it turned out. At least you can read it! ;)

Made a Clara banner to go with my avatar:

clara02_zpsd9c7c889.jpg

I quite like how that one turned out. I've found that I enjoy the 'Difference' setting for text. :p

I love both of these, the text is really getting fantastic and especially on the Clara banner it fits about perfectly.

Only looked at a couple of pages, but these banners are of a lovely standard! :)

Are you still doing requests at all? I don't mind the wait. If not, no problemo at all. :)

Only looked at a couple of pages, but these banners are of a lovely standard! :)

Are you still doing requests at all? I don't mind the wait. If not, no problemo at all. :)

Thank you! :) Yes, I am open to requests, and if you request one, yours would actually be the first. Pretty much, so far I've only created ones by finding a pic and playing with it. No one's requested something lol.

@GG: I know! He sounded sooo awesome! :D

I think I shall be the first to request a banner from you. I have a quote that I would like used, but you can come up with the pic, so long as it's not Doctor Who. Thanks sis!!

"If we don't go crazy once in a while, we'll all go crazy." -Hawkeye-

That's great - thank you! Because of the true theme of the forum, would I be able to have images of Peter and Aslan from the BBC TV version, please? If they're too tricky to come by, then the film versions will do nicely instead. :D Perhaps the quote could be 'Arise, Sir Peter Wolfsbane...' (correct that if it's wrong - I can't remember what Aslan says exactly!). Anything else you need to know? Otherwise I'm hoping it's enough to get your banner creativity going. :D

@Watson: Thankee, sis! :D I'll try not to give it a Doctor Who pic. Maybe Owl City? :p Lol, just kidding, I'll try and find something you'll enjoy.

@Sir Cabbage: That should be enough info to get me goin'! Be expecting it in a couple o' weeks. I just do them when I'm in the right mood, so sometimes I have a bunch in one week, other times I wait a good long while before posting one. So pretty much, I have no idea when I'll have it done. :rolleyes:

Okay, so I finished Watson's, and hopefully I'll be getting to yours soon, Sir Cabbage. I uploaded Watson's as well, along with one I messed around with yesterday. I'd had an idea for a while and decided to see if I could make it turn out well. I'd say I didn't do too bad!

timon1_zps86dbb61e.jpg

tigger1_zps678aadcd.jpg

Back