Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Okay.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I don't care for them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're awful!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The drawing is adorable and really extremely good. And I love the Sherlock banner of course. ;)

Thank you! :D Yes, I had a bunch of fun doing both the drawing AND the banner, though probably more fun with the drawing. ;) Lol, actually, when I first drew it, I had him holding both hands behind his back, then I remembered that he had a watering can, so I quickly erased his arm and added that. Then I added a flower that he was watering (which turned into my signature thing :rolleyes:), and after that I realized I'd forgotten his mustache. :p

And after spending a whole day listening to Relient K, I made this:

somethinggood_zps946e73f0.jpg

First word wall... thing. I dunno what it's called, all I know is it's the first one I've done. :p

Yes, I was going to say; it's very pretty, I do actually like the style of the wording, but it is hard to read. ;)

Okay, well I've no problem with a bit of a wait. :) I'd like to request a banner with a Silver Chair theme now we know that's on the cards as a film. Just haven't thought through the details from then, yet...

So, you have any details of what you want on your banner yet, Cabbage?

(In the meantime, I needed a new profile theme and I'm kinda on a Merlin kick...)

An avvy (not my favourite, but I just wanted a happy-looking Merlin. ;)):

merlin2_zpsfce090a5.jpg

And two very spoilerish banners for the last episode of season 5:

Banner 1.

Banner 2.

I want to use one of the two banners (banner 2 ;)), but I'm not sure if there are any members on here that are currently watching the series and haven't seen that episode yet...

Yes I do in fact realize that I got the quote wrong on the banners but it would take me far too long to fix and I'm happy with the way they are.

There aren't that many people on this forum period. I think you should go for it. ;) Besides, it's Arthurian legend, they should have guessed that already. XD

They're excellent, by the way. :D But your happy looking Merlin will not match that banner. :rolleyes:

Yes, both points are rather true. And as for the last one, I made the avvy after the banners, and I just went, "I'M DONE WITH THIS SADNESS BRING ME HAPPY MERLIN!" So... :D

Oh, hey, look at this! It's a thread I forgot about!

Got bored today and made this because ULTRAVIOLET EP!!!! (Owl City stuffs for those who don't know. He finally released new music, so obviously I'm happy about it. :rolleyes:)

adam12_zps60c1dcb4.jpg

I like them. I like the second Merlin one, and yes, I've seen the complete series so there was no spoiler there. I think the Ultraviolet is pretty good. I like the shadows and the lights.

By the way, there's an Ultraviolet thread in the Lamp Post forum.;)

Last edited:
Oh, hey, look at this! It's a thread I forgot about!

Got bored today and made this because ULTRAVIOLET EP!!!! (Owl City stuffs for those who don't know. He finally released new music, so obviously I'm happy about it. :rolleyes:)

adam12_zps60c1dcb4.jpg

Very nice! I'm excited about the new music too, and that particular song is going through my head at present. xD Great graphic.

Back