My narnian graphics

Hello, there!

I thought I should make a little graphics thread. Requests are open. :)

Here are some graphics, even though they are not really good (the Deeper Magic one is simply awful) but I'm able to make at least average (and with some luck rather decent) graphics. :D

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/024/2/0/deeper_magic_by_xxlionqueenxx-d5skc2n.png
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/024/7/7/aslan_and_lucy_by_xxlionqueenxx-d5skccp.png
the_valiant_by_xxlionqueenxx-d5t0tez.png

lucy_avatar_by_xxlionqueenxx-d5tk46y.jpg

I really like those! In fact the Deeper Magic one might be my favorite. I like your style.

Thank you so much. :D I will soon do more.

As I've already said, I've do some from other fandoms. :) Is anyone interested in seeing them? (Most of them are very old though, from 2011. I had no internet between December 2011 and November 2012) I could make another thread for non-Narnia graphics ore just make links to threads in other forums (in case that is OK).

Thank you so much. :D I will soon do more.

As I've already said, I've do some from other fandoms. :) Is anyone interested in seeing them? (Most of them are very old though, from 2011. I had no internet between December 2011 and November 2012) I could make another thread for non-Narnia graphics ore just make links to threads in other forums (in case that is OK).

You can post them on the same thread- it would probably be better that way, actually, because then there's less forum clutter.;)

Links or the graphics themselves? There are bunches of graphics on different websites, but I don't wan't to make stealthy advertising^^ Or I could simply post a little "best of".

I appreciate your paying attention to poor Mister Celeborn. I say "poor" based on the BOOK. Unlike the movie, Celeborn and Galadriel had to be parted, apparently _forever,_ in the Elvish emigration from Middle-Earth. As author, Tolkien didn't _have_ to do that to them; it has always irritated and baffled me that he _chose_ to do that to them.

Back