The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Eagle and Child > Other Fantasy Worlds

Notices

Other Fantasy Worlds Harry Potter, The NeverEnding Story and Beyond

View Poll Results: Which of the Marvel hero's are your favorites?
Captain America 17 48.57%
Fantastic Four 4 11.43%
Hulk 4 11.43%
Iron Man 10 28.57%
Spider-Man 14 40.00%
Thor 13 37.14%
X-Men 8 22.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Friend of Narnia

ahyperdude has a spectacular aura aboutahyperdude has a spectacular aura aboutahyperdude has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWarriorSatyr View Post
I think it's just asking your favorite hero. Not your favorite movie.
Exactly it TWS! I couldn't put all three Hulks up there, it would be too confusing and I meant the characters as a whole..
Old 05-06-2012, 03:22 PM
Friend of Narnia

Copperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to all

As I remember him, I like X-Man Beast because of his highbrow dialogue. Interestingly, when he was FIRST created in the Sixties, he was an oaf; but Stan Lee quickly changed this, probably in order to keep him from being a copy of the Thing.
Old 05-06-2012, 03:46 PM
Friend of Narnia

Aravis Kenobi is just really niceAravis Kenobi is just really niceAravis Kenobi is just really niceAravis Kenobi is just really nice

So, I'm guessing everyone knows that these films will be coming out soon or are confirmed:

Iron Man 3-really? Another one?
Captain America 2
Thor 2
The Avengers 2-slated to be out in 2014 or 2015.

But, did anyone know that The Hulk might get a sequel because of interest as a result of Avengers? And, there's a rumored "Nick Fury" film, which is rumored to star Samuel L. Jackson (Fury) and Clark Gregg (Agent Coulson).

Discuss.
Old 05-06-2012, 03:58 PM
Friend of Narnia

ahyperdude has a spectacular aura aboutahyperdude has a spectacular aura aboutahyperdude has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravis Kenobi View Post
So, I'm guessing everyone knows that these films will be coming out soon or are confirmed:

Iron Man 3-really? Another one?
Captain America 2
Thor 2
The Avengers 2-slated to be out in 2014 or 2015.

But, did anyone know that The Hulk might get a sequel because of interest as a result of Avengers? And, there's a rumored "Nick Fury" film, which is rumored to star Samuel L. Jackson (Fury) and Clark Gregg (Agent Coulson).

Discuss.
WOW, I hadn't heard that! That would be sweet if they started a Black Widow and Hawkeye movie as well.. DANGIT, now I'm getting sucked into the movie world.

I feel that the Avengers movie was great, and Marvel has PLENTY of room to make another one! They set up this WHOLE Avengers thing, and I think they should make another avengers movie!

Thor 2 will be interesting to see what happens between Thor and is "GF"

Captain America 2 is NOT needed, but the girls will love it
Old 05-06-2012, 10:30 PM
Friend of Narnia

Location: At a concert hall listening to Classical music composers.
Narnia_bookworm has a spectacular aura aboutNarnia_bookworm has a spectacular aura about

I would love a Black Widow film! Scarlett Johannson is mighty beautiful.
When I look at her my heart melts. When I gaze into those gorgeous eyes and hear that beautiful voice the whole world stops, and it's just the two of us. There is nothing else that matters in the world. My love and devotion for her is so pure! I can't ever stop thinking about my true love!

~ Narnia! It's all in the wardrobe just like I told you!~Lucy Pevensie~ The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Old 05-07-2012, 11:59 AM
Friend of Narnia

Aravis Kenobi is just really niceAravis Kenobi is just really niceAravis Kenobi is just really niceAravis Kenobi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahyperdude View Post
WOW, I hadn't heard that! That would be sweet if they started a Black Widow and Hawkeye movie as well.. DANGIT, now I'm getting sucked into the movie world.
Someone asked why Black Widow didn't have her own film...and my guess is she's not important enough to warrant it. Hawkeye is in Thor (2011), but I didn't realize this until last night when I watched this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbf5Qv33rN8

*Spoilers if you haven't seen Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Captain America, Hulk, or Thor*
Old 05-07-2012, 02:26 PM
Friend of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravis Kenobi View Post
Someone asked why Black Widow didn't have her own film...and my guess is she's not important enough to warrant it. Hawkeye is in Thor (2011), but I didn't realize this until last night when I watched this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbf5Qv33rN8

*Spoilers if you haven't seen Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Captain America, Hulk, or Thor*
I didn't notice Hawk Eye until someone figured it out by him choosing the bow instead of the M-16s in Thor ... I guess Black Widow was in Iron Man 2..
Old 05-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Friend of Narnia

You might find this interesting guys:

Go behind the scenes of "The Avengers" CGI work

Check out more details here:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=89972
Old 05-08-2012, 10:23 PM

Jayce76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahyperdude View Post
I feel that the Avengers movie was great, and Marvel has PLENTY of room to make another one! They set up this WHOLE Avengers thing, and I think they should make another avengers movie!

Thor 2 will be interesting to see what happens between Thor and is "GF"

Captain America 2 is NOT needed, but the girls will love it
Totally Agreed! Thor 2 makes sense and I could totally see many more films coming out of that world, but CA #2 seems unneeded? I wonder what Captain America #2 would be about anyway?
Old 05-09-2012, 08:42 AM
Friend of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce76 View Post
Totally Agreed! Thor 2 makes sense and I could totally see many more films coming out of that world, but CA #2 seems unneeded? I wonder what Captain America #2 would be about anyway?
Yah, exactly what I'm thinking! I think an "Avengers 2" which is now planned would be a good idea, as well as a Black Widow or Hawkeye movie.. Just my opinion.. Hulk was awesome, but I'm dubious of a sequel because of the failed attempts.