The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Eagle and Child > Other Fantasy Worlds

Notices

Other Fantasy Worlds Harry Potter, The NeverEnding Story and Beyond

View Poll Results: Favorite New 52 Justice League Founder?
Superman 1 25.00%
Batman 1 25.00%
Wonder Woman 2 50.00%
The Flash 0 0%
Green Lantern 0 0%
Aquaman 0 0%
Cyborg 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2015, 06:30 PM

WarriorSatyr will become famous soon enoughWarriorSatyr will become famous soon enough
Default DC Comics, Movies, and TV Shows

So, since DC is starting up their own cinematic universe, I thought it would be appropriate to start a thread for it.

So, what did everyone think of Man of Steel? Is Ben Affleck really that bad of an actor? Flash, Arrow, Gotham, or Supergirl? Anyone looking forward to the Titans show starting soon? I know I am.
Old 12-06-2015, 09:40 PM

WarriorSatyr will become famous soon enoughWarriorSatyr will become famous soon enough

Batman v Superman trailer. A few days old, but still good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yViIi3gie2c

Also, the person writing the 'Titans' pilot is the same woman who wrote 'Batman & Robin'. I'm trying not to hold it against her, but it makes me fear for the show.
Old 01-11-2016, 01:56 AM

'Titans' has been cancelled. They didn't like the script. I shall never give anyone the benefit of the doubt again.
Old 01-13-2016, 03:30 AM
Knight of Narnia

BarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to BarbarianKing Send a message via Yahoo to BarbarianKing

My knowledge of comics is not very extensive, remind me about Titans.

I makes me banners

Check out my THREAD about meeting Georgie and Will Poulter!
Read my short fanfic about Reepicheep's prophesy.

My graphics thread
My other writing thread.
My DeviantArt Gallery

I am free from the taint of neutrality.
-T. Roosevelt
Old 01-13-2016, 01:51 PM

The Titans, sometimes known as the Teen Titans, started when the sidekicks wanted to hang out. The original team was Robin, Kid Flash, Speedy (Green Arrow's sidekick) Aqualad, and Wonder Girl.

The team shifts a lot though. The most famous team was in a cartoon, and was based on the 'New Teen Titans' run from the '80s. It consists of Nightwing (Robin's 2nd ID), an alien princess called Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy, and a sorceress named Raven.

The current Titans team in the comics is Red Robin (Robin III), Raven, Beast Boy, a guy called Bunker who makes purple bricks, Power Girl II, Wonder Girl II, Kid Flash II, Chimera (a shapeshifting alien), and some guy called Doomed.

Villains include Brother Blood, who can mind-control people; Deathstroke the Terminator, and Trigon, who is Raven's evil father that she has rejected.

The team for the show would have been Nightwing, Raven, Starfire, Hawk, Dove, and Oracle. Oracle is what they called Batgirl after she lost the use of her legs and became a computer and surveillance wiz.
Old 01-14-2016, 12:57 AM
Knight of Narnia

BarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to BarbarianKing Send a message via Yahoo to BarbarianKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorSatyr View Post
The Titans, sometimes known as the Teen Titans, started when the sidekicks wanted to hang out. The original team was Robin, Kid Flash, Speedy (Green Arrow's sidekick) Aqualad, and Wonder Girl.

The team shifts a lot though. The most famous team was in a cartoon, and was based on the 'New Teen Titans' run from the '80s. It consists of Nightwing (Robin's 2nd ID), an alien princess called Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy, and a sorceress named Raven.

The current Titans team in the comics is Red Robin (Robin III), Raven, Beast Boy, a guy called Bunker who makes purple bricks, Power Girl II, Wonder Girl II, Kid Flash II, Chimera (a shapeshifting alien), and some guy called Doomed.

Villains include Brother Blood, who can mind-control people; Deathstroke the Terminator, and Trigon, who is Raven's evil father that she has rejected.

The team for the show would have been Nightwing, Raven, Starfire, Hawk, Dove, and Oracle. Oracle is what they called Batgirl after she lost the use of her legs and became a computer and surveillance wiz.
Wow, that's a lot. I know the Teen Titan that were on Cartoon Network. I guess it was the "New Teen Titans" you mentioned, with Robin, Raven, Starfire, Cyborg, and Beast Boy. I kinda liked that show but I stopped watching when my kids grew up

I makes me banners

Check out my THREAD about meeting Georgie and Will Poulter!
Read my short fanfic about Reepicheep's prophesy.

My graphics thread
My other writing thread.
My DeviantArt Gallery

I am free from the taint of neutrality.
-T. Roosevelt
Old 01-17-2016, 10:29 PM

I just discovered that show recently, when I stumbled on an episode of 'Teen Titans GO' (a terrible show) that had a clip from the original cartoon. It wasn't at the library, so I made a leap of faith and bought the first season. It may be a slight obsession now.
Old 01-22-2016, 08:55 PM

Suicide Squad trailer came out a few days ago. I won't post it here because of slightly questionable content. However, it seems as though they are trying to copy Marvel's 'Guardians of the Galaxy' a little bit.
Old 01-25-2016, 11:08 PM

First teaser for Justice League vs. Teen Titans. Flippin' sweet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMDe...ature=youtu.be

And a pic of the Titans in the movie.

Update: Full trailer for Justice League vs. Teen Titans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSiD...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by WarriorSatyr; 01-26-2016 at 10:38 PM. Reason: update
Old 06-06-2017, 06:27 PM

I saw Wonder Woman yesterday. It's probably the best superhero flick I've seen in a while.