ahyperdude's Graphics and Pictures

What do you think of my graphics!?

• Total voters
I think the first one is the best, it's stunning

Thank you a bunch :) You've stayed faithful to my thread and for that I thank you!

How's everyone doing?!

Since this is my thread not JUST for pics and graphics, I would like to ask ya'll to help me out. I am feeling feverish, dizzy, and achy today and I SHOULD be to having some friends over tomorrow night (I had to reschedule because it didn't work out last week). Anyway, back to the point. I REALLY do not want to get the flu, and if ya'll can pray for me tonight that would be AMAZING!

As for my graphics, I'll have some new ones hopefully over the weekend. This week has been REALLY busy and tiring for me, and I hit a stone wall with the Monk and Black Widow graphics. I'll keep trying though!

Thanks guys :)

I'll try! But you need to give me a design lesson first! xD Your banner is so genius! I can't stop looking at it!

I'm SUCH a freaking sucker for colors and design! Its like a dream come true! Not positive who the guy is but I don't even care! He fits PERFECTLY!

Thank you thatnk you thank you :D This is the famous Tenth Doctor of Dr Who. I love to work with colors. Hmmm...I could write a tutorial about it how I created it. It is really easy. To see it fullsize check out the latest post in my graphics topic :p If it won;t make you awwwww too much

Thank you thatnk you thank you :D This is the famous Tenth Doctor of Dr Who. I love to work with colors. Hmmm...I could write a tutorial about it how I created it. It is really easy. To see it fullsize check out the latest post in my graphics topic :p If it won;t make you awwwww too much

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A GRAPHICS THREAD?! :O.. Send me the link!!!

I am doing good, thanks for asking. I can't wait to see your new stuff!

Sure! and thanks ;)

I spent a TON of blood, sweat, tears (not really xD), and TIME (yes really) on this one. I did it the best I could. I tried SO hard. But it didn't come out like I would like it. Anyhow, here's what I came up with.

Attachments

• Black Widow Banner.jpg
    Black Widow Banner.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 23
Sorry about that last one guys. I'm not into it. Also I'm done with the Monk Walle I was making. I really was not loving it.

BUT

I got somewhere with Captain America! I hope you guys like these! Tell me which you like better! (original or comic)

Attachments

• CaptainOrigional.jpg
    CaptainOrigional.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 36
  • CaptainComic.jpg
    CaptainComic.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 35
Alright, right now I'm going to showcase my avengers graphics.. I decided to get rid of the Black Widow one. I never got comments on it, and it seemed too boring.. I also just made a new one, so I hope you like them all! (can't wait to hear comments)

My next project will be:

1) Monk banners (Yes I can do that, just no more WALLIES, that made me so mad, it was a FAIL! ><)

2) Psych banners

3) Photoshopping of my friends. (not sure if I'll post those)

Attachments

• NickFuryEffects.jpg
    NickFuryEffects.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 31
  • CaptainComic.jpg
    CaptainComic.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 36
  • NickFury bold.jpg
    NickFury bold.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 32
  • BackSoSoon.. Loki2.jpg
    BackSoSoon.. Loki2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Sorry about that last one guys. I'm not into it. Also I'm done with the Monk Walle I was making. I really was not loving it.

BUT

I got somewhere with Captain America! I hope you guys like these! Tell me which you like better! (original or comic)

Original, definitely. And I love the green on the Loki one.

Though it's a little plain, I think maybe trimming a bit off the bottom and adding a border of some sort might work.

With my newest one?

It might be hard to cut the bottom off because the words are there now, BUT I was considering putting a border on, imma think about it.

Back