ahyperdude's Graphics and Pictures

What do you think of my graphics!?

• Total voters
Thanks a bunch GG :D! If you guys want, you can rate them. I don't care if they are bad ratings, I just want to know on a scale of 10 what you think ;)

You may have noticed, I changed my avatar to a more vivid remake of my Aslan avatar that I made. Here's the bigger size

Attachments

• Aslancolorvivid.jpg
    Aslancolorvivid.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I really like the new version of your avatar.

Your concept art graphics are also very nice! My favorite is the second. The text color on that one is, by the way, one of my favorite colors. :D

I really like the new version of your avatar.

Your concept art graphics are also very nice! My favorite is the second. The text color on that one is, by the way, one of my favorite colors. :D

Thanks! I like it allot better too! It seems to capture Aslan's grandness! and its a more modern picture of Aslan, which I like.

I like that one the best too! (the DT one right?) I spent FOREVER finding a color for it! I'm SO glad you like it! :)

I'll have a new "Monk" banner or wall-e graphic out this week. :) ;)

Last edited:
You know, I believe I will use that Owl City one, my computer needs a new wallpaper and it's just gorgeous. :)

Which Owl City one do you want? Those aren't the full sized ones so when you put them on your computer they will be stretched (and won't look AS good). If you can think of a way I can get the full size to you then thats fine! You can use the ones posted if you want though :) And thanks! I'm glad to hear you like it! :D

Which Owl City one do you want? Those aren't the full sized ones so when you put them on your computer they will be stretched (and won't look AS good). If you can think of a way I can get the full size to you then thats fine! You can use the ones posted if you want though :) And thanks! I'm glad to hear you like it! :D

The "I Desperately Need You" one. I think my computer is weird dimensions anyway.

As you saw, I made two concept art VOTDT graphics. Well www.narniafans.com just posted a new one of "The Lady of the Green Kirtle" From the "Silver Chair"

I REALLY liked it, so I made a new graphic out of it.

Also, coming soon will be 1) A big group of Avenger graphics 2) MAYBE a Monk graphic. I've been working on the Monk graphic ALL this week and I can't find anything that looks good. If you have any suggestions let me know! (all I have right now are words)...

ANYWAY sorry for the wait, and here is the new one:

Attachments

• SilverChairMod.jpg
    SilverChairMod.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 37
As you saw, I made two concept art VOTDT graphics. Well www.narniafans.com just posted a new one of "The Lady of the Green Kirtle" From the "Silver Chair"

Also, coming soon will be 1) A big group of Avenger graphics 2) MAYBE a Monk graphic. I've been working on the Monk graphic ALL this week and I can't find anything that looks good. If you have any suggestions let me know! (all I have right now are words)...

GENIUS!!!!!! :eek:I love Monk!!!! Randy Disher... Stottlemeyer, Monk, Natalie. Thats such a great idea to do graphics about it!!! Why havent i thought of that before?

Btw, i love your newest graphics (meaning the ones in this thread.) They are really good. You are really improving. :) I love the one you have in your signature, and the other VDT concept art one of the Dawn Treader. Those are really good. Keep up the good work! :D

Ooh ok. I like that one more too! I figured out a way to send you the link of the full pic if you'd like :D

EDIT: Tell me if this works for you

https://mail-attachment.googleuserc...373&sads=sVyEizh1ygH9k91myUBMKJ4mLkg&sadssc=1

Well my computer currently won't turn on. :p But I'll tell you when I get a chance to try it.

1. That graphic is awesome.
2. Avengers = Yes.
3. Monk = YES. ;)

:eek: <-- this was my face when I saw three posts on my thread. Thanks SO much guys!!

GENIUS!!!!!! :eek:I love Monk!!!! Randy Disher... Stottlemeyer, Monk, Natalie. Thats such a great idea to do graphics about it!!! Why havent i thought of that before?

Btw, i love your newest graphics (meaning the ones in this thread.) They are really good. You are really improving. I love the one you have in your signature, and the other VDT concept art one of the Dawn Treader. Those are really good. Keep up the good work! :D

haha, I'm REALLY excited for the Monk graphic, I'm fairly sure I'll make it into a Wall-e. I just need to find the right color for the background. You've inspired me to make more than just one walle. I think I'll make some banners too

Thanks! Its so good to hear that! I would like to credit Picasa partially for that! It helps me with the effects. I think of the ideas, what it will look like, what it will say, then I find a picture. Then I put it all together and go into picasa and do the right effects on it. I hope you don't consider this cheating, I still have to show the right judgement on what effects, and how much I should use.

Well my computer currently won't turn on. :p But I'll tell you when I get a chance to try it.

1. That graphic is awesome.
2. Avengers = Yes.
3. Monk = YES.

LOL why can't you look at it on the one that you're on now? Or maybe you're on a smartphone. Either way, I'll keep the link

Marvel just released new Avenger picture and I'm like, NO WAY! They look perfect for graphics

The last one is just....wow.

Really?! Thanks!! I thought the other two were better! Gahh can't decide :p

FYI: You'll be seeing some new graphics on this thread in the upcoming week :D

LOL why can't you look at it on the one that you're on now? Or maybe you're on a smartphone. Either way, I'll keep the link

Marvel just released new Avenger picture and I'm like, NO WAY! They look perfect for graphics

I meant I couldn't put it as my wallpaper yet. The link also doesn't work.

Ooh, I should try to keep track of that a little better... ;)

I meant I couldn't put it as my wallpaper yet. The link also doesn't work.

Ooh, I should try to keep track of that a little better... ;)

Oooh. :p

HAHA TOO LATE! XD <--You know what that means?

NEW GRAPHICS! haha! I just finished two Avenger graphics the first is Loki and the second is Nick Fury.

I was working with them when I accidentally made the font look like the comic book kind of font. Then I realized it looked REALLY good! So the upcoming Avengers one's will have the same style (a different font though)

I hope you enjoy! (can't wait to hear comments)

Quick note: if you are wondering what I meant by what I wrote on the Loki one, please ask.

Attachments

• BackSoSoon.. Loki2.jpg
    BackSoSoon.. Loki2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 30
  • NickFury bold.jpg
    NickFury bold.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 30
^^^those are very cool^^^

Thanks!! :)

Here are two pics I took a couple of days ago of the ice! As soon as I saw it I knew I needed to get a pic! Hopefully I can make a graphics out of it in the future.

Attachments

• Ice1.jpg
    Ice1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Ice2.jpg
    Ice2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 91
Back