ahyperdude's Graphics and Pictures

What do you think of my graphics!?

• Total voters

ahyperdude

Here is my new and improved graphics thread. My first thread was me just starting off and it was nothing great.

I went through and deleted all the graphics I didn't like and I thought were sloppy and I'll be displaying my new and favorite graphics on here.

I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and this thread (and my graphics) will be much more organized.

Like you see in my title, I will also be posting my pictures here!

Thanks for the support so far guys! I can't wait to see what you think of my upcoming graphics and pictures and I hope you all get a chance to rate my graphics!

Alright here is the showcase of my favorite graphics!

This is the first banner I made (you can probably tell the difference between this one and my newer ones)
picture.php

Second fav, my Joker banner (requested by NarniaIceCream)
picture.php

Third fav, an "Owl City" banner
picture.php

And fourth, an "Inception" banner
picture.php

Last edited:
Since you're starting a new thread, you should PM a mod and either: have them delete the old one, or merge the two. Probably delete, but then you'll lose some of your posts; however, just for the sake of looks, it's best not to have duplicate threads. ;)

That said, I like your "Inspiration" banner. The text looks like it was made out of a combination of the sand and the ocean [*whispers* this was probably the intent, eh? ;) ].

Since you're starting a new thread, you should PM a mod and either: have them delete the old one, or merge the two. Probably delete, but then you'll lose some of your posts; however, just for the sake of looks, it's best not to have duplicate threads. ;)

That said, I like your "Inspiration" banner. The text looks like it was made out of a combination of the sand and the ocean [*whispers* this was probably the intent, eh? ;) ].

Yup I already have a mod taking care of it (I contacted Benisse before making the new one) It should be taken care of in the next couple of days! Thanks for reminding me though ;)

Thanks! And yah thats exactly what I did, I'm REALLY happy with it!

Well I JUST finished a beach one. (I've really gotten into the beach and Owl City lately. I wonder if that will reflect in my newer graphics? I hope so! :))

And also a new Saphira one

Attachments

• Beachmod.jpg
    Beachmod.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 152
  • Saphira.jpg
    Saphira.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Alrighty just made this new one! Narnia Moon Dust helped me with the words to put on it.

(the quality went down a tad when I shrunk it for this website, if you want the wallpaper sized version, let me know!)

Attachments

• OWLCITYgraphic.jpg
    OWLCITYgraphic.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 169
I like your Saphira one. Its very pretty. And it has a purple sky.....

Thanks so much! I had fun with that! (I found the pic, but did ALL the photoshopping/effects)

Alrighty I just cropped and fixed my "Inheritance" banner! What do you think?

I'm working on one more Inheritance banner now. (I had enough material to make another)

Attachments

• InheritanceBanner2.jpg
    InheritanceBanner2.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 140
It looks better, especially in your siggy. The words are easier to read and there's less black space on the sides.

Thanks so much! I love it! (and yah, I took the time to crop it :p :D)

I really wish you guys could see these without the limits. They looks so much better :/

WELL I just made a NEW Christopher Paolini one that I am VERY proud of! I'm currently using it as a wallie, and if any of you guys want it also feel free to take it! (it looks amazing!)

And also up for grabs is my banner version of it. (first one to ask gets it! If I don't get a request in a week then I'll be using it :p)

Attachments

• PaoliniWallie.jpg
    PaoliniWallie.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 137
  • PaoliniBanner.jpg
    PaoliniBanner.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Reminder:

REMEMBER EVERYONE, I TAKE REQUESTS, AND IF YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES I COULD USE, THEN THAT WOULD BE GREAT!

I really like the Joker one, the inspiration one and your first wallie.

I like the clouds one the most and the Sapphira one looks cool too ;) Keep up the good work

Thanks you two! (ALLOT!!)

I changed the cloud one a tad and the same with the wallie.

Attachments

• 200822104544-10341.jpg
    200822104544-10341.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 52
  • PaoliniWallie.jpg
    PaoliniWallie.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 56
The cloud wallie is beautiful. I like the variations of color and the sparkles. :D The words are excellent as well.

Alrighty, I just finished two new graphics!

The first one is a quote from "Rebel intro" by Lecrae. I thought the quote seemed to fit, and I liked it.

The second is a sunset/sunrise picture I found. I put the Owl City words "I desperately need you" (with the help of Narniamoondust)

I hope you like them ;) :D

Attachments

• Bible3.jpg
    Bible3.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Sunset.jpg
    Sunset.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 88
First off, I thought of a cool idea of making a COD graphic. It didn't come out like I originally wanted, but you will see it, attached.

Also, I wanted to let you guys know, that I REALLY need picture to make graphics out of and if you want, requests! I finished my graphic material, and I need to find more, but if there's any you want to share with me, let me know!!

Attachments

• Cod4.jpg
    Cod4.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 33
So if you noticed on Narniafans.com main page they had a new post with some concept art. Well I took the opportunity to steal some and make graphics out of them :p

Anyway here's my first (you can see the original here: http://narniafans.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/endoftheworlddt.jpg)

I'll have another coming along this week! Tell me what you think!!

*note, the quality went down considerably when I posted it on here*

Attachments

• TheEndOfTheWorld.jpg
    TheEndOfTheWorld.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 32
Back