The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > Cair Paravel > Queen Susan's Horn

Notices

Queen Susan's Horn For announcements on the board.

Old 11-22-2011, 11:04 AM
Beloved Disciple

inkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really nice

ROFL! Why would anyone eat a sock? Let alone, several dogs eating socks all at once?

Life is good because our Barney seems fully recovered. Yay!

And, it's raining here -- used to rain all the time in Houston, but this year it's been a drought, and it's a treat to see the rain. (Not a treat for Barney though, he has such storm anxiety that at the first pitter-pat of a light rain, he goes all crazy.)

So yah, life is good!

And this is the Saint's Day honoring CS Lewis in the Episcopal Church. I am asking him to bless my writing today. And always!
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.... 2 Corinthians 5:17
Dame Jax, the Just O.L. -- Officially Elected Dancing Lawn Mum

________
Read my Story Dragonfly Link to my Dragonfly website! Jaxys Dragonfly
Old 11-26-2011, 03:05 PM
Perelandrian

Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice

Inky,Does this mean Barney doesn't get to wear onesies anymore? (So glad he's better).

Life is good because God is good, and He is my life. And I have so much to be thankful for.

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu
Believe Jesus... Be like Jesus

Old 11-26-2011, 08:52 PM
Friend of Narnia

Location: At a concert hall listening to Classical music composers.
Narnia_bookworm has a spectacular aura aboutNarnia_bookworm has a spectacular aura about

Life is good, because its such a wonderful thing to be alive,to breathe the fresh air of nature, and experience all the wonderful things that life has to offer.
When I look at her my heart melts. When I gaze into those gorgeous eyes and hear that beautiful voice the whole world stops, and it's just the two of us. There is nothing else that matters in the world. My love and devotion for her is so pure! I can't ever stop thinking about my true love!

~ Narnia! It's all in the wardrobe just like I told you!~Lucy Pevensie~ The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Old 11-28-2011, 10:12 AM
Beloved Disciple

inkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really nice

Yes, Barney's onesie days are over. He wouldn't sit still to let me get a good photo of him, either.

Life is good because we made a little profit this weekend selling my husband's handmade pens, so I can have the housekeepers come this week! My house is getting cleaned, and I don't have to do it!. YAY!
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.... 2 Corinthians 5:17

________
Old 01-06-2012, 03:49 AM
Perelandrian

Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice

Life is good because after nine+ years our beagle is finally calm enough to be able to be inside the house for limited, supervised periods -- as long as there is no food left out anywhere and someone is around to keep closing the bedroom doors that she is trying to open in order to explore/raid.

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu
Believe Jesus... Be like Jesus

Last edited by Benisse; 01-07-2012 at 04:41 AM.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:07 PM
Beloved Disciple

Go beagle! Good for her!

Life is good because today is the holiday called "Epiphany," when we commemorate how the wise-men found Jesus -- the revelation of Christ to the Gentiles -- which was good news for all of us!

________
Old 01-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Mage Scribe

EveningStar has disabled reputation

I know what made them Wise Men. They could pronounce "epiphany".
Old 01-08-2012, 07:49 PM

Malacandra is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveningStar View Post
I know what made them Wise Men. They could pronounce "epiphany".
Gesundheit!

Life is good because my father-in-law, diagnosed with multiple myeloma several years ago, continues to respond to treatment and shows few if any signs of even being ill... and he and I did justice to a rather tasty pheasant earlier today. <--- in appreciation.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:12 PM
Knight of the Stone Table

PrinceOfTheWest is a jewel in the roughPrinceOfTheWest is a jewel in the roughPrinceOfTheWest is a jewel in the roughPrinceOfTheWest is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to PrinceOfTheWest Send a message via MSN to PrinceOfTheWest

Malacandra! Good to hear from you again, if only briefly. Glad to hear your father-in-law is doing well despite his condition, and that you had a fine dinner of pheasant.

Officially Elected Dancing Lawn Dad & Mage Verger
(Play courteously! Your father is watching!)
Old 01-09-2012, 07:08 PM

Malacandra is an unknown quantity at this point

We sure did. But I posted a status update about it on Facebook, and a little while later one of my "friends" deleted me for it. Guess she must have been more of an animal rights activist than I thought.

As for me, I'm still about the place and doing stuff. Just completed a B Sc in Mathematics at the Open University - degree ceremony in June.