Yet ANOTHER graphics thread

What do you think of my graphics?

• They're great!

Votes: 32 88.9%
  • They're okay.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • You'll get better over time- don't worry.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I don't like them that much.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your graphics are terrible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MissReepicheep

Pandawan
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
Well, I've started making graphics. For a long time, I insisted that I never would, but I've given in. :D

I'm experimenting with picnick and paint, and so far, here are my offerings:

(The third one was one I made for the 2011 C.S. Lewis Quote Calendar.)

EDIT: If you would like to look through this thread, please do yourself a favor and move backwards, from the most recent posts. I've progressed greatly since I began this thread, and the more recent posts contain significantly better work.

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 631
  • download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 636
  • 9182.jpg
    9182.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 632
  • Friendship.jpg
    Friendship.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 631
Last edited:
Well, I've started making graphics. For a long time, I insisted that I never would, but I've given in. :D

I'm experimenting with picnick and paint, and so far, here are my offerings:

(The third one was one I made for the 2011 C.S. Lewis Quote Calendar.)

I like them. The 2nd one I don't understand but it made me laugh, the 3rd one is pretty, the 4th one I might steal. xD :D oh and the 1st one is magical as always, of course.:D

Thanks, guys! :)

These are two graphics I made today, playing around with the features on picnik. :)

Attachments

• water buffalo.jpg
    water buffalo.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 619
  • panda luv.jpg
    panda luv.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 610
I had SO MUCH FUN making the second one... MWHAHAHA! Picnik is awesome...

Attachments

• chameleon abuse.jpg
    chameleon abuse.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 579
  • silly Flynn.jpg
    silly Flynn.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 578
Thanks, Anne! :) I like it too. :p

I made this one today. I'm curious whether the black and white improved or hindered the appearance... What do you guys think? The original is beneath the banner.

Attachments

• Lady of Rohan.jpg
    Lady of Rohan.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 563
  • Eowyn.JPG
    Eowyn.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 581
well... I think that it looks really cool either way. I like color things better, but that is just me. Other people like it in B&W, and that one looks really cool in B&W, I would just have chosen to leave it color cause I love color. :D But over all, your graphics are great!!

I love the Veggie Tales one and the Tangled one that says "Chameleon Abuse?" even though I have not seen it yet. :(

Last edited:
well... I think that it looks really cool either way. I like color things better, but that is just me. Other people like it in B&W, and that one looks really cool in B&W, I would just have chosen to leave it color cause I love color. :D But over all, your graphics are great!!

Thanks. :) I usually prefer color too, but lately I've been experimenting with B&W.

I really like the Flynn Rider one.:D

I made this one today. I'm curious whether the black and white improved or hindered the appearance... What do you guys think? The original is beneath the banner.

They're both pretty. I think it just depends what feel you want to give the picture (if that makes sense:p).

WOOT! Another graphics thread! Btw, your graphics are great! I'm glad you made a thread for them!

Also, I think the black and white one looks really nice! It looks nicer than the original, even though I think coloured graphics look better. :p

But yeah, great graphics! Keep up the great work! =)

Thanks so much to all you guys! :)

These are some I made on Tuesday, and now that my laptop is fixed, I can upload them. :p

The second one is kinda tacky, but it was a nice release of anger. :p
The third is one of my favorites. I was disappointed that I had to do black font at the bottom (the green didn't show up), but all in all I like it. :D And I may resize it later to reduce the graininess.

Attachments

• Lucy.jpg
    Lucy.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 128
  • Fools.jpg
    Fools.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 127
  • The Utter East.jpg
    The Utter East.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 124
Thanks, guys! :)

I made these today. The first one is my favorite- I think it's one of my best. :D

Attachments

• Things never happen the same way twice.jpg
    Things never happen the same way twice.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 124
  • Every breath is magic.jpg
    Every breath is magic.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 121
  • Wonder.jpg
    Wonder.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 127
  • I can't take it in.jpg
    I can't take it in.jpg