My VDT Song

Skandarluver4eva

I wrote this song for VDT and i need some help figuring out what i can do to the track to make it better or if it's any good... my mom told me i should send it in to the producers of narnia for the next movie....i'm no so sure i should do it but i really want to. If you want to hear the song reply to this message and i'll send it to you via PM. i dont wanna post it online yet :D

then tell me what you think?

Thank you!
Kaori Keynes

You make me wish I had audio capability on my computer! Unfortunately, I don't; and there are twenty or thirty other things holding higher priority for me than getting online audio. :(

I would love to hear it! I composed a song for VDT as well and have absolutely no idea how to upload music/send it to anyone so I guess no one will ever hear it lol!
But really, I would LOVE to hear your song!

Hey everyone i just produced an NEW song i wrote.....it's not for VDT but if you'd like to hear it i can give you that one as well. The VDT song is called " The voyage" and the other one is called "For Me" so just tell me what song you'd like to hear and i'll PM it to ya! ^.^

Can you post/send a link to your song, or is it an attachment? Cuz I can't receive a big attachment, but I would like to hear your song ...

Though it's obviously too late for this song to be included on the soundtrack of the new Dawn Treader movie....are you aware of LIVE STAGE ADAPTATIONS? There have been multiple stage plays written of "Lion/Wardrobe," so it is not impossible that a "Dawn Treader" play could be written. If it were, it might be able to make use of your song.

yes i did write it myself:) oh really? i'll look into it that would be awesome and sure I'll post the lyrics when i get the chance
Yay! :D I'll look forward to reading them. I had trouble making out some of the lines during the song, but from what I did hear, it was really great. :)

Back