The Lord of the Rings: TCG (Trading Card Game)

Sir Godfrey

Cortana’s BFF
I started collecting the trading cards a little after the release of the Two Towers in theaters. Since then I have tried to take good care of my collection, however recently I ordered two new starter decks to add to my collection. I was just curious if anyone collects the LOTR TCG cards.

I have scads of them just because I liked the pictures and some people gave me some... to be honest, I've never played the game. I have some in Polish that I got as a freebie at a con once too, which is kind of fun. :p

I should probably find a new home for most of them, they spend too much time just being in a box here.

I've some of the Topps cards as well, in a binder. :)

I have scads of them just because I liked the pictures and some people gave me some... to be honest, I've never played the game. I have some in Polish that I got as a freebie at a con once too, which is kind of fun. :p

I should probably find a new home for most of them, they spend too much time just being in a box here.

I've some of the Topps cards as well, in a binder. :)

May I ask what characters you have? I'm looking to purchase some rare Arwen's, but I would rather buy them from someone I know.

Good heavens, I don't even know... they're not even sorted, they're just packed in little boxes. Heh. If I can locate them this weekend, I'll see if I can dig through to see.

I found some of them and went through - sadly, I have no Arwen at all, except the common distance shot of her at the Ford ("Defiance")... I must have already let what I had of her go to another home. No Witch King left either (unless you count the blade point one from Weathertop), though I do have assorted wraiths. For Haldir I found "Elf of the Golden Wood" and more vaguely "Border Defenses". If you'd like these, I would be glad to just pop them in an envelope for you, gratis. You can pm me your mailing address.

I found some of them and went through - sadly, I have no Arwen at all, except the common distance shot of her at the Ford ("Defiance")... I must have already let what I had of her go to another home. No Witch King left either (unless you count the blade point one from Weathertop), though I do have assorted wraiths. For Haldir I found "Elf of the Golden Wood" and more vaguely "Border Defenses". If you'd like these, I would be glad to just pop them in an envelope for you, gratis. You can pm me your mailing address.

I would gladly take the two Haldir cards of your hands. :D

Is the common distance shot of Arwen at the Ford an actual character card or just an event?

Attachments

• 00079.jpg
    00079.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
It's an event card, she just happens to be rearing up on Asfaloth in the shot.

You're also welcome to as many orcs or wraiths as you like - I admit I keep them mostly for the pictures, so I haven't much use for the bad guys. :rolleyes:

Back