The girls cabin at summer camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_Kitty

Ok So this is a bunch of girls at a Christian summer camp my character is Elisabeth Verde and she has short brown curls and green eyes age 14 and is kinda shy there can be 6 more girls in this cabin and one councilor you'll have to help me with this one cuz I've never started a roll playing game before

Last edited:
Ok, well you need to post an guideline foe people to make their Characters too like

Name:
Looks:
Bio:
Personality:

Then people will post their char according to this.

Shall i do an example then that will be my char

Name: Mandy Jacobson
Looks: dark hair and dark eyes, small and slight but can stand up for herself.
Bio:She was sent hear by her parents so that she could try to discover her faith and redefine her beliefs
Personality: Outgoing and loud, likes to have her ideas herd and doesn't like being ignored.

Name:Kit Nickles
Looks:Crooper red and blue eyes light tan skin and she is 5'3''
Bio:?
Personality:Sweet, talkish

Elisabeth nervously hauled her stuff out of the car as her Mom hurried her along her mom was later for a meeting at work and wanted to get Elisabeth squared away soon. Before she knew it her mom was gone and she was standing in front of the registration building trying to muster the courage to go inside

Mandy kissed her mother goodbye and wondered toward the regestration building, she saw a girl standing outside and she looked at her, she looked terrified.

"It ain't gonna eat you you know," she said behind the girl.

Elizabeth jumped. she felt even more stupid now and even felt like she could be blushing if she thought people actually blushed

Kit said her good byes to her mother then walked to the bus to go to camp she wasn't sure if she was make any friends this year.

Elisabeth looked around seeing a table with a man behind it hoping she didn't have to talk to him she looked around to find another place that could be sign ins but that was the only place she could see so she glanced at the other girl hoping shed go first she felt really stupid just standing there but she was even more nervous than she was embarrassed

Mandy saw her hesertation and walked up to the deck first pulling the girl with her.

"Heyya Mike," she said smiling.

"Can i sign me and my friend in, sorry shes knew and a little shy," she said smiling at the new girl to help her escape talking and keep up the friend facade, she hoped she would catch on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back