LL's Fanart

LadyLucy

Finally - I'm able to start my own thread! :)

This is where I'll be posting all of my fanart - most of them will be either Narnia, Supernatural or Instant Star (my current obsessions).
I've been working with Photoshop CS2 for a year and a half now, and in about a year, I'm going to study Graphic Design so that I can play with photoshop all day - and get paid for it!

I take request - however, only Narnia requests for now (Or Narnian actors/actresses. I would'nt mind making some Ben Barnes banners *grins* )

Here are my newest ones:

thisisnotourwaryi3.jpg

And a 600 px banner:
pcbannerkw0.jpg

Wallpaper:

Until next time!

Last edited:
hey, ll. if you are interested and post quickly before the last spot is filled, we would love to have you join us in our graphics contest:D

Oh my gosh these are so great!! :) By the way i absoultly love your sig, i love that picture of Peter :) aka....my lover! hahaha. Keep up the good work, i'd love to see more.

I love when all of us graphics makers can get together and just chat. *happy sigh* :p

btw, LL, I can't WAIT for you next batch of stuff!!! and I'm seriously hoping you'll do some tuts on those avies of yours. ;)

Haha yeah, it's great to be amongst one's own kind *grin*

But I've got tons of stuff - just not of Narnia. Shall I post some of it? It's either Instant Star or Supernatural..

Haha, you have no idea what you have gotten yourself into by handing me that piece of information... *grins wickedly*

Wall:

thatwasusvq6.jpg

onewaydownml8.jpg

herewegoagainia3.jpg

You're really talented,LadyLucy!!!:eek: Beautiful job on all your stuff!!!I love your coloring and style.:)

Thankies DaydreamBeliever! Comments like that make my day! =) *grins*

Oh, but what do we have this WONDERFUL thing called internet for then, Gentle_Voice? =D To watch eppys online of course ^^ *hihi*

More stuff:

Wallies!! *jumps up and down* Walls are what I'm worst at when it comes to phtoshop *blush* But I love making them =)

Last edited:
Back