The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Eagle and Child > Other Fantasy Worlds

Other Fantasy Worlds Harry Potter, The NeverEnding Story and Beyond

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?
Episode IV: A New Hope 16 21.33%
Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back 21 28.00%
Episode VI: Return of the Jedi 18 24.00%
Episode I: The Phantom Menace 4 5.33%
Episode II: Attack of the Clones 4 5.33%
Episode III: Revenge of the Sith 10 13.33%
Clone Wars Animated 2 2.67%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-25-2012, 11:44 PM
Friend of Narnia

QueenLucyTheValient has a spectacular aura aboutQueenLucyTheValient has a spectacular aura aboutQueenLucyTheValient has a spectacular aura about

My brother and his best friend are obsessed with Star Wars, but both of them LOVE Clone Wars. I think it is rather interesting, but I have not been watching it as of late.. It kinda lost my interest. I think it is probably a little iffy for little kids, but not like, 7+.. Of course, I have not seen the recent episodes.. I enjoyed some of the earlier episodes, and how Anakin and Obi-Wan were portrayed, their relationship, and their characters. It makes me actually like Anakin.

The movie series is better, but I am insanely interested in Star Wars history, like, the history of that galaxy, of the Jedi, the Sith, etc... So when this Star Wars The Old Republic thingymagig came out I got super excited. My cousin is going to get it, and I think it looks really fun. But I have a Mac.. And it costs a reasonable amount per month... But one of my dreams would be to read about the history of the Jedi, of the Sith, of the races of people in that galaxy, etc....

Okay, now for the real reason I popped into this thread... Have y'all seen the Cello Wars video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgAlQuqzl8o I think its rather brilliant. Really hilarious, and this guy is really good at playing the cello. He does a fantastic job with the Star Wars music.. If you haven't seen this already, you should.
there is no knowing where you might be swept off to."-Bilbo Baggins
Old 01-26-2012, 01:38 PM
Friend of Narnia

Aravis Kenobi is just really niceAravis Kenobi is just really niceAravis Kenobi is just really niceAravis Kenobi is just really nice

The newest episode is interesting; Obi-Wan has gone [deeply] undercover, and faked his death. Let the darkness of Anakin begin!
Old 01-26-2012, 10:40 PM
Friend of Narnia

~Lava~ will become famous soon enough~Lava~ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenLucyTheValient View Post
Okay, now for the real reason I popped into this thread... Have y'all seen the Cello Wars video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgAlQuqzl8o I think its rather brilliant. Really hilarious, and this guy is really good at playing the cello. He does a fantastic job with the Star Wars music.. If you haven't seen this already, you should.
Vader Did you Know is also hilarious, even if it is a bit sacrilegious.

Celebrate International TDL Day with me on December 6th. Wear Green and bake Cookies

Old 03-04-2012, 09:05 AM
Friend of Narnia

Aravis Kenobi is just really niceAravis Kenobi is just really niceAravis Kenobi is just really niceAravis Kenobi is just really nice

So...March 9th, Darth Maul returns to the Star Wars universe. I've been unimpressed with season 4 so far, but this might change things. According to the preview, Obi-Wan might be Maul's target. Thoughts?
Old 03-04-2012, 03:17 PM
Friend of Narnia

amdd97 has a spectacular aura aboutamdd97 has a spectacular aura aboutamdd97 has a spectacular aura about

Just a random thing, but I'm going to see the first one on Tuesday(for my birthday) I love the movie, and I really wanted to see it on the big screen, so I am so excited!!!!!

Oh, and I've meet the actor who plays Chewy.

I take requests

"Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and above all, pity those who live without love" A. Dumbledore

"I l will live as a Narnia even if there is no Narnia"

Old 03-10-2012, 02:26 PM
Friend of Narnia

Well, the two part season finale is in full swing, with the first episode premiering last night. Darth Maul has returned, and I have to say, it's creepy. I'm not sure how I feel about this...

http://starwars.com/explore/the-clone-wars/ep421/
Old 03-26-2012, 03:15 PM
Friend of Narnia

Did anyone watch the season 4 finale? If you did, what did you think? I'm curious to see where this storyline will go, honestly; it should be interesting to see how Obi-Wan deals with this threat of Darth Maul returning...
Old 04-08-2012, 03:33 PM

TheWarriorSatyr will become famous soon enough
Default Star Wars

Star Wars is my favorite Sci-fi series. I'm a warsie.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:05 PM
Beloved Disciple

inkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really nice

Hey Satyr. Didn't see you post before, nice to see you here.

For me, I am a fan of SW movies, but that is as far as it goes; I never read the books or watched the animated feature. My favorites are Darth Maul and Gen Grievous. I don't know why I like the villains; oh, also, Qui Gon (sp?), love him and Yoda too.
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.... 2 Corinthians 5:17
Dame Jax, the Just O.L. -- Officially Elected Dancing Lawn Mum

________
Read my Story Dragonfly Link to my Dragonfly website! Jaxys Dragonfly Visit my Jesus website, Jesus and Jaxy World
Old 04-09-2012, 02:05 PM
Beloved Disciple

inkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really nice

Hey Satyr. Didn't see you post before, nice to see you here.

For me, I am a fan of SW movies, but that is as far as it goes; I never read the books or watched the animated feature. My favorites are Darth Maul and Gen Grievous. I don't know why I like the villains; oh, also, Qui Gon (sp?), love him and Yoda too.
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.... 2 Corinthians 5:17
Dame Jax, the Just O.L. -- Officially Elected Dancing Lawn Mum

________
Read my Story Dragonfly Link to my Dragonfly website! Jaxys Dragonfly Visit my Jesus website, Jesus and Jaxy World