I'll Make You A Banner!

Mrs. Pevensie

Hey guys...I make banners, so if your interested, I am taking request to make banners. I will post some samples of one's I have already made (all Narnia themed :D). I will make any theme you like. I have to post all my samples seperately cuz I can't figure out how to post more than one picture in a post at a time...sorry! Hope you guys like my work. Post in here or preferably, PM me! thanks guys.

P.S. If you guys would like to use any of my pre-made one's just let me know and I'll get you the correct size of it or let you know if someone else already has it.

l_70b2fa8666163cbbedb25bc9f04bbbe4.jpg

Last edited:
This is the most recent one that I've made...I made it yesterday actually...haha! I haven't been posting them in the order I've made them.

l_e47b498235d325a911e8c1efa7ce0c1e.jpg

Last edited:
That's neat! It's easy to get attached to programs... but that's a good thing :D I was attached to Paint Shop Pro 6, which is like 10 years old, until my dad finally went ahead and bought Photoshop Elements 6. :p LOL.

That's neat! It's easy to get attached to programs... but that's a good thing :D I was attached to Paint Shop Pro 6, which is like 10 years old, until my dad finally went ahead and bought Photoshop Elements 6. :p LOL.

haha...yeah I should probably get something better cuz I know that what I can do is limited.

Even though I am an Official Skandarnite and sworn enemy of the PaperB'nites, I was very honored when they asked me to make their official banner...so, here it is! This one is Taken!
Go Skandarnites!!!

l_2fde15d8b40a16fbac4fad28d7a43dcd.gif

Last edited:
Back