What Are You Listening To II

holyboy

Retired Purplemite
Royal Guard
Emeritus
Since the previous thread was a little long, this will be the start of a new thread. All you have to do is post what you are listening to at this very moment.

I am listening to "Love Shack." :)

hm the last two seem intersting. CS, your band seems more intersting than the actual song title...whats it about?

"But while we debate half empty or half full, it slowly rises...Your love is gonna drown..."

Marching Bands of Manhattan -Death Cab

lol.
if you mean the 2nd one that follows the "--" Aqua Timez is Japanse band and "Bleachy Bleach" means the Bleach anime. xP

Crush The World Down -- froomm...an animee...

Enter This Temple-Leeland

P.S. "Opposite Way" the new Leeland CD is out now! I strongly urge you to listen to it! This band has a true God-gifted talent! Work is very inspiring! In this album "we encourage our generation to live for God, even when it means to go the opposite way of the world", says the lead vocalist Leeland Mooring! Isn't God's grace just dandy!

Josh said:
P.S. "Opposite Way" the new Leeland CD is out now! I strongly urge you to listen to it! This band has a true God-gifted talent! Work is very inspiring! In this album "we encourage our generation to live for God, even when it means to go the opposite way of the world", says the lead vocalist Leeland Mooring! Isn't God's grace just dandy!
yeah, what he said!!!

Josh, what are your favorites from the new one???
I love them all, but i have to say - "Enter this temple", "Let it out now", "Opposite way", "Brighter days", "Don't go away", and "Thief in the night" are my favorites.
...well, that's most of them lol. i think this one is a million times better than their last one (as great as that one was!!)

Beginning and the end - Leeland

yeah, what he said!!!

Josh, what are your favorites from the new one???
I love them all, but i have to say - "Enter this temple", "Let it out now", "Opposite way", "Brighter days", "Don't go away", and "Thief in the night" are my favorites.
...well, that's most of them lol. i think this one is a million times better than their last one (as great as that one was!!)

Beginning and the end - Leeland

Daisy your sig is amazing! "Count Me In", "Let It Out Now", "Enter This Temple", Opposite Way", "Wake Up", "Brighter Days", "Don't Go Away", and "Thief In The Night"! I'll be seeing them in concert on May 2!

Brighter Days-Leeland!

Last edited:
Back