Viral Dawn- Zombie Survival RPG

Red Lion

Alright, guys... a quick note before hand. Although a zombie survival would usually be pretty violent, I think we can keep it at a minimum. So just remember the rules, okay? Anyway, as it's pretty obvious, we're survivors in the quarantined city of Eastwood. We all have different skills and occupations, but we all have one thing in common: we need to survive. We've found a building and started fortify it, while we wait to be rescued.

So, next we need to discuss classes.

Doctors: Able to heal anyone who's wounded. Yeah, speaks for itself, but...

Scientists: If someone should fall victim to the virus, they'll be able to cure them. Otherwise, scientists can do important research.

Soldiers: Soldiers are important for keeping the building well defended.

Builder: They can help fortify and repair the building.

Civilians: Just generally help around.

Firemen: Should the building catch fire, they can try to put it out.

Police officers: They pretty much keep everyone under control. Also, they can help defend the building.

So with that, here's an example template, while at the same time, my bio...:

Name:Lt. Oliver Sykes
Class:Military
Looks:Oliver has short, black hair, fair skin, and a somewhat sturdy build.
History:Sent to Eastwood at the start of the outbreak, Oliver's unit was wiped out. One of the few survivors of the unit, he heads a group of survivors.
Other notes: If you're under military, you can choose to be one of the survivor of Oliver's unit.

Last edited:
(whats the difference? their functions are similar)

Name:Gene S. Burkes
Class:Military
Looks:Wears a long trench jacket, sunglasses, and a silenced glock 9mm plus a minigun
History:Sent to Eastwood at the start of the outbreak, Oliver's unit was wiped out. Gene is one of the survivors.
Other notes:Sometimes, but not a lot, you can find him with 2 dual pistols with silencers...and an ar15.

Name: Officer Tracy McNeil
Class: Police Officer
Looks:Tracy is raven-haired, she is 5'10 and has tanned skin. She is lithe, but strong. Wears an officer uniform under some Riot Gear (bullet-proof vest padding and a riot gear helmet).
History: Tracy was assigned by the Department (also by her Squadron Leader) to keep the survivors under control with her team in Eastwood. She is one of the few that survived on her squad.
Other notes: If playing a Police Officer, you can decide to be one of the surviving members of Tracy's Squad. She has a standard issue COP 357 Derringer (four rounds) and also has handcuffs and a nightstick.

Last edited:
Man... sorry guys! I had some moving and well, when I got back it was like I completely forgot about the Dancing Lawn... not literally, but I might as well have.

So... sorry to do a bit of necromancy, but I think the occasion allows it. I think... anyway...

IC: In a dying city, it's hard to be sure what the shadows are. It could be the vile creatures themselves, stalking the living. Or maybe a gang of thieves, prospering in the chaos. Or, if you're lucky, it could be the resistance. It was the case now.... A rattling sound breaks the silence. Oliver, the leader of the band, motions to the rest to be quieter. Noise attracts just about everything you'd want to avoid, and scares away anything friendly. Then he motioned for someone to come forward...

:) Okays. Profile coming right up!

Name:Kate mitchell
Class:Civilian
Looks:Shoulder length dark brown hair, blue eyes, olive skin, tall and slim.
History:Kate was on her way to visiting her parenmts when her car was attacked and bombarded with the zombies. She managed to escape through the back window before they smashed through her car. She ran for her life and took refuge in an old building which she later on found that she wasn't the only one on the run.
Other notes: Kate used to be in the CIA until a close friend of hers died when they were on duty. she also keeps a weapon on her at all times, for safety reasons.

Last edited:
Back