The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Lantern Waste > The Land of Duffers

Notices

The Land of Duffers Babbling Loonies ..games ..randomness. ONLY HERE

Old 10-02-2005, 11:56 PM

Gryphon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gryphon Send a message via Yahoo to Gryphon
Default Soda Machine II

ok, here's how this game works, you go up to a magical soda machine and can put anything in it. however, the person below you decides what you get from it and then THEY put something in the soda machine.(kind of like corrupt a wish game) ok, so i'll start...

$100.00

Last edited by Gryphon; 10-03-2005 at 12:00 AM.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:04 PM
Retired Purplemite

holyboy will become famous soon enough

You get an energizer bunny. But he won't stop energizing! It keeps drumming away and nothing can be done about it. Until I throw a rock at it...but it keeps going on and on and on...

I put a pen in the soda machine

I am no longer an active moderator. I am sorry but I cannot answer requests or receive PMs.
In an effort to speed up your internet viewing experience, I shall refrain from using images in my signature.
However, I still think your should stop reading this, as the post is up there^^
Old 06-29-2007, 09:08 PM
Friend of Narnia

Olórin the Wise will become famous soon enoughOlórin the Wise will become famous soon enough

You put in the pen, and wait. and wait. and wait. and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait until finally, you hear a rumbling... the ground begins to shake... and suddenly the soda machine explodes in a fountain of ink!

Needless to say, the dry-cleaners' bill is excruciating...

*puts in the dry-cleaners' bill*

Sir Olorin of Dufferland
Wall-climber, Sword-swinger, Cork-puller, Milk-pourer, Beast-slayer.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line and replaced it with a trout."
~Anonymous
Old 06-29-2007, 09:49 PM
Friend of Narnia

Location: I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotamy.
LionEss132 is an unknown quantity at this point

You wait, and then out comes a grenade. It explodes in your face. IN UR FACE!!!

I put in a can full of Fanta.

-Colonial marine from Aliens

Sir Benjamen the lion + narniafans forum = BEN YOU ARE COOL
Old 06-29-2007, 09:57 PM
Friend of Narnia

Olórin the Wise will become famous soon enoughOlórin the Wise will become famous soon enough

The can of Fanta rattles around down in the Soda machines innards... rattles around some more... you realize what's going to happen and try to run... but with a shattering roar, the explosion of purple Fanta is upon you!

That same dry-cleaner gets even MORE business...

*puts in the dry-cleaner's new Ferrari*

Sir Olorin of Dufferland
Wall-climber, Sword-swinger, Cork-puller, Milk-pourer, Beast-slayer.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line and replaced it with a trout."
~Anonymous
Old 06-29-2007, 10:07 PM

Lady Narnia is an unknown quantity at this point

You get a new Ferrari! Except it's two inches long and there's a wheel missing and one of the wheels are square!

*puts in a computer mouse*

Keeper of anything Elizabeth, of the Black Pearl, of Eragon's heart, of the jar of dirt, and of Davy Jones' locket!
Old 06-29-2007, 10:11 PM
Friend of Narnia

Granted but you here a Grunting noise and you stand there in shock, and then the machine explodes, you still stand there in front a spreading fire and a baby warthog.

I put in a potato bag.

Old 06-29-2007, 11:48 PM
Friend of Narnia

Princess_Iliana is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Iliana

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionEss132 View Post
Granted but you here a Grunting noise and you stand there in shock, and then the machine explodes, you still stand there in front a spreading fire and a baby warthog.

I put in a potato bag.
lol...
potatoe bag rolls around in the machine... finds its way to the back.. goes through the land of coca-cola setting off little bombs that shake the soda machine and out pops a fuzzy lil caterpillar!!!

I'ma put in skittles lime flavored chapstick!
Old 06-30-2007, 07:46 PM
Friend of Narnia

Inside the soda machine, little implosions take place. After you wait for 9 and a half hours, you get a soft drink that helps your lips, but it tastes like bird poop and dog pee.

I put in a baby warthog

Old 06-30-2007, 07:49 PM
Friend of Narnia

The First Joke is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to The First Joke Send a message via MSN to The First Joke

gets a giant lolipop....

puts in the united states

"A professional in a ski mask is still a professional"
-Marge Simpson