Dramatic Entrance II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dernhelm

Lady of Rohan
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
MOD (HB) EDIT: This is the Dramatic Entrance II thread. Since this has turned into an RPG, I have tried to start the thread at a beginning of a story. I am sorry if this was a bad place to start :eek:

MOD (Dernhelm) EDIT: First page of the old thread, and Last Page.
Is that you, Elindil? :eek:

It was then that Dernhelm decided things were getting out of hand, and said, "Computer! End program."

The white hole suddenly disappeared, and RF rushed to find a program that wouldn't allow anyone to get out of hand.

Last edited:
RF quickly decided on one that was labeled "My Little Pony"! "This should be safe," she thought. "Oh, Elindilly, I'm sorry about the whole biting thing. But, ya know--I'm allergic." RF activated the program and they all found themselves standing on clouds, there was lots of sparkles, and lots of rainbows.

And, since the clouds were white, all that excess whiteness formed... A NEW WHITE HOLE!! :eek: The white hole quickly ran to its master (Olorin)...

However, since in the land of My Little Pony everything is happy and good the white hole was happy and good and really was a white fluff ball. So the White Fluff Ball, although it usually did things for its master, Olorin, could not do any evil bidding, rather it followed Olorin around like a faithful, but dumb, puppy.

"Hey," RF began "I wonder if sparkles could be used as some sort of weapon...Oops! I mean...happy thoughts!"

But it was too late. The surroundings had sensed RF's evilness, and suddenly a great vortex opened, sucking RF into it, then closed again.

Now then... *turns white fluff ball into a white hole that doesn't do evil things*

But, since the happy land knew that Olorin would never keep his promise to remain good the vortex opened and sucked Olorin into it as well.
"Hey," RF said to Olorin "Look what I found."

*spreads wings and soars back up to top*pushes Olorin* I'm dracula, remember? Don't mess with me! MUAHAHA! *laughs as Olorin falls*

*Watches everybody disappear as evil thoughts come to them*

*pushes button*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back