The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Lantern Waste > The Land of Duffers

Notices

The Land of Duffers Babbling Loonies ..games ..randomness. ONLY HERE

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 06-12-2007, 02:28 PM
holyboy's Avatar
holyboy holyboy is offline
Retired Purplemite
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Why are you looking here? The post is down there!
Posts: 1,919
holyboy will become famous soon enough
Default

After a long wait, it is finally here: a new edition to the Making Fun of the Non-Mods. If you have no idea what this is, start at the top of the thread and read. I promise you will not be disappointed. (I am sorry if this post is not as good as the others. If I have lost my flare, then feel free to rant via PM. Now, on with the show)

Start: 12:22

Before I start quoting the members, I think I will quote a poll that has been added to the Non-Mad Talk thread.

Quote:
Which of these staff do you like most? (Mods, NO EDITING, Because it's CHEATING)
This is what I don’t understand: if you don’t want the mods to cheat, then WHY WOULD YOU TELL US NOT TO?!?!?! We are like little children. You tell us not to do something, and we do it! Not only that, but you gave us the idea to do that. You are just asking us to cheat!!

And now, on with the quotes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lioness_Aslan View Post
(referring to the poll) The Question is : Why has the creator of the site got 0 votes?
Because non-mods fale at life. F-A-L-E!!!!! They say they love a moderator, but they don't realise that without him, we would not have moderators. And I would be out of a job. Then I would have to resort to asking strangers for the 36 cents an hour I get paid for this jig.

Speaking of pay Specter, I noticed that my rent has gone up. Yet you have not given me a pay raise. Can I please have a raise to 37 cents an hour?

…Specter, are you still listening???

…Of course I don’t live in my parent’s basement!! Why would you think that??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvess Saralina View Post
I just realized that I have to go to a party tonight after tae kwon do... so I have to go get a shower.
Trust me, we are all crying inside. Because you smell. Bad. You smell worse then TG after he takes his “medication”* Trust me, its bad.

I also have two questions for you. One: Why are you telling us you need a shower? You are in a computer. That means we can’t smell you. Your computer can smell you, but we can’t. So why are you giving us waaaaaaaaaaay too much information?

Second question: Why are you taking a shower BEFORE you go to tae kwon do? Is the class THAT boring? Wouldn’t you be in a sweaty gym with smelly people exercising as hard as you can? So why would you take a shower just so you can sweat and be smelly at a party. I can see it now,

Rando Person: “Hey Elvess Saralina (if that is your real name) You smell! Bad! Take a bath!”
Elvess Saralina: “I don’t have to take a bath! I took a shower before I got here! All this smell is from that japo kicking thing I do on the weekend. Isn’t it cool?”
Rando Person: “No”

*The medication is really cough drops mixed with the smell from the tae kwon do gym. I promise that I am not a stalker

PS: This entry gave me day-ja-vu. I am not joking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyanidd View Post
Nope, wasn't invited. Ha! I wouldn't go neither!
There is a reason you were not invited…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
More than 640 pages ago. A great member wished to embend the treachery of the mods in our memory, forever.
Her hope was to remind us that we should not be afraid of the mods, the mods should be afraid of us.
Of course we should be afraid of you!!! We only have the power to delete and edit every post you make, lock every thread you create, and ban you. But YOU have the ultimate power because you can count! That’s right, because you knew this post was 640 pages ago, we know you have to power to count all the pies in the storage room, and you know that you need only one more pie before you can get all the mods with the delicious goodness. All you need is the magic rabbit to get he sugar then kick the badger who will summon the mice to the council of clocks to make the pie. WHAT WILL WE MODS DO?!?!?!?!

…Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gondor Knight of Narnia View Post
*Pulls out Penguin costume and umbrella* "WAH WAH WAH! SOON THOSE BUMBLING CAPED CANUNDRUMS WILL FALL BEFORE US!" *Squawks like penguin again and gets a big bomb*
Honestly, who squawks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Freckles View Post
...and if you wait long enough most food will live again
OH NO!!! THEY KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE PIE COME ALIVE!!!! RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Freckles View Post
to sum it all up: I'M CONFOOZED AND TOTALLY…
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyanidd View Post
Guys, I really don't see what your problem with the mads are! To quote one of the greatest blokes in tv characters history (Frank Burns, M*A*S*H): Unless we conform, unless we follow our leaders blindly we will never truly be free!
Can you blindly follow TG off a cliff?? Puh-LEASE???? PRETTY please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? And sprinkles? And chocolate syrup? And sprinkles? And little nut chunks? And sprinkles? And a little hippo to top it off? And sprinkles? And a touch of lemon to add that oh-so-nice taste? And sprinkles? And sprinkles? And sprinkles? And sprinkles? And sprinkles? Tg sucks. And sprinkles? And sprinkles? And sprinkles? And sprinkles? And sprinkles? If you are reading this, you need counselling (And sprinkles) And sprinkles? And sprinkles? And sprinkles? And sprinkles? OH MY!!! A BOMB!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Callandra View Post
Why in the world did you have to quote Frank of all people from M*A*S*H? I mean...he's the least likable person in the ENTIRE show...>.<......*knocks Frank unconscious with a google-bopper*
A…google bopper? What is that? I know they are almighty and rule the world, but that is going a LITTLE over board, don’t you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink-cheetah View Post
*enters non-mod world*

Does the air smell cleaner in here to you?
No. That’s the smell of Elvess Saralina from quote 3. She finally took a bath

…And Sprinkles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gondor Knight of Narnia View Post
Hehehehehe...I'm using badgers as slave labor...
IDEA STEALER!!!!!!! BAN BAN BAN BAN!!!

…And Sprinkles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Iliana View Post
SPAM ROCKS!!!!!!!
No it doesn’t. Because it can’t play the guitar yet. Honestly, what rock star can’t play the guitar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olorin the Wise View Post
Question: Why does everybody call Rhyanidd RF?
Answer: Because Non-Mods can’t read. And they haven’t realised that Rhyanidd DOESN’T HAVE AN F IN IT!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
ANTI-MOD! ANTI-MOD. ANTI-MOD!
To Quote the awesome Imogen Heap in “Hide and Seek”:

Now taaaaaaaaake COOOOOOOOver, the SWEEEEEEEping inSENsiTIVITYYYYYYYYYYYY of (mods)

We’re coming, and there is nothing you can do about it. UNLESS YOU MAKE THE LAST PIE!!! RUN!!! RUN AND MAKE THAT PIE!!

…No don’t run that way, that’s the party room!!! You want the kitchen…KITCHEN!!! Don’t touch that!!! Hands off!!! HANDS OFF THE REMOTE!!!!!! DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT…off…off…go to the kitchen…now. Now. NOW!!!!!! Ok, that’s it buster, you are going to the dungeon….I DON’T KNOW WHY WE HAVE A DUNGEON, JUST GO!!!!!!...DON’T ASK QUESTIONS, JUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

Sorry, the lizard was misbehaving again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Freckles View Post
nooooooooooooo *plunges into black space*
Hey, can you tell me how Ink’s doing in there? Is she alright? Does she want some punch? And sprinkles? And punch with sprinkles? And sprinkles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Iliana View Post
IF someone is an ANTI-mod, and is asked to become a MOD does that make them a TRADER GOING TO THE DARK SIDE?
Yeah it does. They trade bubbles and candy and all sorts of delights! They don’t have those things on the light side. Because they are too busy trying to find the kitchen to make the pies. And sprinkles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
No, if the accept, that will give the non-mods an upper hand, because we will have a spy on their fronts...
But you won’t have a spy on our backs! What will you do then????? We could turn around and BAM you are

Banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The other followers don't know!
OH MY!! THEY ARE THE OTHERS!!!! RUN MODS RUN!!! THEY HAVE POLAR BEARS AND GUNS AND SHARKS AND EVIL SHIPS AND TREES.

…And sprinkles

WE NEED TO ESCAPE!!! AND I KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO!!!!

We can Fly!
We can Fly!
We can Fly!
We can Fly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gondor Knight of Narnia View Post
This is the Non-mod side...the Dark Side is over there *points*
Gondor, that’s a wall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olorin the Wise View Post
Get outta here, you mod! Delete your post or we'll make a friendly mod do it!
I’M COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wait, I can’t do it. You asked for a mod…I’m a duck. Quack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABright5 View Post
So friendly mods do exist
LIAR!!!!! I KNEW YOU WERE WITH THEM!!! OUT OUT OUT!!! DENY DENY DENY!!!!

Etc etc etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by QA48 View Post
Did we ever find out Kelson's weakness? You know how PK had his tamales, LM had her cats, HB had his rubber duck.
I don't have a rubber duck. I have a rubber hippo. His name is TG. He's cute. he tells me stories. And gives me sprinkles. AND HE TRYS TO DATE MY SISTER!!! YOU DIDN'T THINK I WOULD FORGET THAT, DID YOU TG???? DID YOU????

Ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QA48 View Post
PI? What's that?
Penguin Interference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gondor Knight of Narnia View Post
*Has stormtroopers arrest all mods n' lock 'em up* Soon they vill meet mein little surprise...
Or we can ban you. Guess what I choose??

Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyanidd View Post
I'm gonna send my dirty shoe after the mads....
What happened to the google-bopper?? Did it die? Was it eaten by the rubber duck? And the penguin? And the black hole in the wall??

(You thought I was going to say “And sprinkles” didn’t you??? Well then, I fooled you! Just like I fooled you at that incidence with the magic bunny. You thought you had me captured, but I had a secret weapon. And you shouted…

HE CAN FLY!
HE CAN FLY!
HE CAN FLY!
HE CAN FLY!

End Time: 1:15
__________________

I am no longer an active moderator. I am sorry but I cannot answer requests or receive PMs.
In an effort to speed up your internet viewing experience, I shall refrain from using images in my signature.
However, I still think your should stop reading this, as the post is up there^^
  #12  
Old 09-27-2007, 10:20 PM
holyboy's Avatar
holyboy holyboy is offline
Retired Purplemite
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Why are you looking here? The post is down there!
Posts: 1,919
holyboy will become famous soon enough
Default

Hello and welcome to a new edition of Making Fun of the Non-Mods. For those of you wondering, I am supposed to be doing my reading for uni. However, they are boring and I decided to come here instead. That’s right, I came back because I was bored.

Non-mod: “But almighty Holyboy, does this mean that you will be coming back everyday and updating the non-mod thread every hour of your life?”

Me: No

Non-Mod: “But I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike being made fun of, even though I don’t admit it to the other non-mods in fear of being rejected and humiliated and banned. Can’t you please update more often?”

Me: No. I have a life. It involves studying everyday for university. When you are in uni, you will understand. Now let go of my leg

Non-mods: “NO!!!”

Now, I noticed that a member created a very interesting picture in their sig. It looks like this:



Now this unnamed member (Olórin the Wise) thinks he can be a mod. Well, he can't. You wanna know why? Because I said so. And my word is law. Just ask my sister.

Sister: No it isn't. You are just a nerd at a computer. Get a life

Me: ...OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernshirehobbit View Post
i am green, it is the best
Awwwww, I want to be green. Because green people have all the fun. Like I can be like “I’m gonna throw up” and people would be like “No you’re not” and I would be like “Yes I am. I really mean it this time” and they would be like “then why aren’t you turning green” and I would be like “Because I’m green”

…Peanut

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTwin View Post
You have to ask Paul for his job then I still want to be Blue
Really? You want to be blue? Can you handle being blue? Can you handle the pressure of people complaining every single day because little Molly keeps spamming the non-mod talk thread? Can you handle the people running to your house in anger because you locked the Last Post Game? Can you keep your sanity when Paul yells at you everyday because you cannot spell “McGaver?” But most of all, can you handle the hunt for the secret mod area that does not exist?

Well, I know I couldn’t. That’s why I post in here. To fill in the time between my sobbing…

(In case you did not figure it out, that was a joke. If you thought the above passage was real, please send an email to [email protected] to tell him that you do not like it when members make fun of poor holyboy.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olórin the Wise View Post
I wanna be... chartreuse!
What is that, some kind of rat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
And I wanna beeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........................a SQUIRREL!
You can’t own a bee and become a squirrel. Its one or the other.

Stupid greedy non-mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernshirehobbit View Post
why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olórin the Wise View Post
Because.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernshirehobbit View Post
that is an incomplete answer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olórin the Wise View Post
True. (ten thingy)
False.

Wrong

Non-mods

Stupid

Oh, I thought we were playing word association.

(yes, that was a low blow to your egos. If you would like to complain, please send an email to [email protected])

Quote:
Originally Posted by theorangejello View Post
i'm not fresh bread! i'm old stale breasd...
i left this site.. and i just came back, because i was booored.
No one likes a liar. We know you came back because of the ban button. You could not resist being tormented by the mods. Its like an addiction. You wanna know what’s also addictive? Sticky tack. If you give me a piece of sticky tack, I just keep tacking it. Speaking of tacky, I think TG needs a make-over. We can give him a haircut, a shave, maybe a pair of glasses. We can call him Harry Plopper. The Simpsons Movie was awesome, but I felt it could have been better. Though Spider-Pig was an awesome joke. I am actually afraid of spiders. Why? Because they smell.

…Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by lieke View Post
She's actually my sister and RF's and GKON's daughter... not evil though
And I am your father’s brother’s sister’s friend’s doctor’s showgirl’s peanut’s former cat.

It’s true. Look it up on Wikipedia. But not before I change the entry in “peanut”

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
Too bad, it's all mine. MY JELLO AND MARSHMELLOWS AND MARSHWIGGLES!


Okay, look. Just because the Marshwiggles are taller, uglier, and fictional characters does not mean you can enslave them. People fought and died for freedom, and you want to take it away because you like Jell-O? And btw, there is a hyphen in Jell-O. Lern too speel, okay?
__________________

I am no longer an active moderator. I am sorry but I cannot answer requests or receive PMs.
In an effort to speed up your internet viewing experience, I shall refrain from using images in my signature.
However, I still think your should stop reading this, as the post is up there^^
  #13  
Old 10-19-2007, 10:51 PM
holyboy's Avatar
holyboy holyboy is offline
Retired Purplemite
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Why are you looking here? The post is down there!
Posts: 1,919
holyboy will become famous soon enough
Default

This is a new post of MFNM. That's right, this now has an acronym. Brap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
*releases a jaguar into the fight, just for fun*
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernshirehobbit View Post
*picks up cobra and frys it*
OK, so let me get this straight. Instead of using the cobra to defend yourself against the jaguar, you decide to burn the snake alive. First of all, PETA is having a heart attack because of your stupidity. Second of all, you are having a heart attack because of your stupidity since you are being EATEN ALIVE BY A JAGUAR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
FERNY! *dumps water on Ferny and puts her in sun*
Great. Not only has the cobra been put on fire, but now you want to sun burn its skin!!!! Lets forget the fact that you are being attacked by a vicious animal and that you are breaking animal cruelty laws. If a cobra has just been put on fire, do you really think that it wants to be touched by anyone? It’s going to attack with venomous teeth! What in your mind made you want to go NEAR the snake!?!
Oh, I forgot. You’re a non-mod. Everything has been explained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olórin the Wise View Post
I'm ALWAYS hungry.
Then maybe you should eat instead of posting that you’re hungry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olórin the Wise View Post
Pah! Fat chance of that.
Don’t you mean skinny chance, since you don’t eat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
*After quoting everyone in this thread and Jesus*
AND MUST YOU ALL PUT SMILIES IN YOUR POSTS! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO QUOTE YOU ALL WITH SO MANY SMILIES!?
Amen brother! For the Lord said to Job "Job, I know it is not your job to prevent smilies from being posted, but could you make it your job to stop these people so I can quote everyone."
And Job said to the Lord, "My name is Bob"
And the Lord said, "No it isn't"
And Job said, "Yes it is, I think I know my own name."
And the Lord said, "I am God. I could kill all of your sheep again. Do you want me to do that?"
And Job said, "God, you killed all of my sheep. And my goat. And my hippo."
And God said, "That is true."
(If you are insulted by the previous post, just remember that God has a sense of humor too. If he didn’t then why did he invent penguins? And ducks? DUCKS ARE AWESOME



He can fly!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Benjamin the Lion View Post
FIND A DOCTOR QUICK!!! She must be able to sing.
OOOOOOOOOOOOR she could not sing, and we can be spared from listening to her 5 hour rendition of Beethoven’s twenty-second symphony
Either way works for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theorangejello View Post
ben my dad's a doctor...
and he's like...uh.. have hot water!
...actually let me go ask him again.
SO YOU CAN BURN THE COBRA AGAIN?!?!?!?!?! HOW COULD YOU, YOU COBRA-PERSON HATER OF COBRAS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
we just built a fortress to protect us from , umm, somebody, don't remember who, but something like that.....whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theorangejello View Post
right...my back hurts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
mine too. has since this morning.


I’m glad you can stay on topic for THREE POSTS! You people need LIVES!!! Honestly, your conversation skills are LACKING! You FALE at posting! Why do you fale at life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
This is a double post because no one cares if I double post or triple post or anything anymore.
SMITE THE HEATHEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
Now, I just want to say, we should all email TG and complain because HB is emotionally abusing us for fun!

Counting from the first time I posted the Making Fun of the Non-Mods, it took you one year, 6 months, 24 days to figure out that I was emotionally abusing you for fun.

You’re slower then snail mail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
But...HB said if we have any problems with what he said that we should email TG...wait, I know why, because he doesn't want us to email HIM, so we should fill HB's email box with junk mail!
It has been 12 days since this was posted, and I have not received a single complaint in my inbox.

Not only are you people dumb, you are lazier then Tinkerbell when she needs to make people fly.

And now you think that I’m gonna do a “He can Fly!” joke. Well I’m not. You wanna know why? Because I am lazy. Get over it

If you have a complaint, please send it to [email protected]. I promise that he will get make to you as soon as possible. Which is never.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olórin the Wise View Post
*whack* STOP GIVING OUT MY SECRETS WILLYA?!?!
So if your name is not “Willya” feel free to tell all the juicy gossip you can find on Olórin the Wise. I will start





Olórin the Wise cannot fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
My goldfish ate my hamster yesturday when I was teaching it to swim in the fishbowl.
I don’t think your fish needs to learn how to swim…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olórin the Wise View Post
My uncle used to have a killer-monster goldfish... it would eat other fish. After a while, he started feeding it live spiders... Once when he tried to put a couple freshwater crabs in with it, to teach it a lesson, it figured out how to kill the crabs by ramming them against a rock in the tank. They would break open, and then the fish would suck up the crab insides.
And the moral of the story is do not eat in front of the computer when Olorin the Wise posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
I dunno, pretty good. I'm in some trouble with the cops at our centre thing for something I didn't do...wooooooo
Maybe you should not post in jail and instead worry about getting out. For the Lord said to Job,
“Job, jail sucks.”
And Job said, “That’s what happens when you kill my sheep.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by theorangejello View Post
no she's 14,
younger than i am
but i like calling her mommy
I like calling my sister a freak, but for some reason she does not like it.
*sister stares over my shoulder*
That's funny, for some reason I am feeling a lot of hate in this room
*sister pulls out killer-burned-sunburned cobra*
It must be the Pixie Dust
Sister: Attack cobra!
*Cobra attacks Job. Job = ded*
And Job said to the Lord, "Lord, can I go to heaven?"
And the Lord said, "No. You fale. At life. Because you are ded."
__________________

I am no longer an active moderator. I am sorry but I cannot answer requests or receive PMs.
In an effort to speed up your internet viewing experience, I shall refrain from using images in my signature.
However, I still think your should stop reading this, as the post is up there^^
  #14  
Old 03-22-2008, 06:02 PM
holyboy's Avatar
holyboy holyboy is offline
Retired Purplemite
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Why are you looking here? The post is down there!
Posts: 1,919
holyboy will become famous soon enough
Default

Hello and welcome to a new Making Fun of the Non-Mods. If you have no idea what this is, please go to the first post and read from there. I promise that you won't be disappointed. For the rest of you, this is the latest edition, starting from where I left off 5 months ago.

Because there were so many quotes, I am splitting this up into two parts. The second part will be posted on April 1. In the mean time, enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theorangejello View Post
um no thanks ferny..me and helium are like enemies!!
You are like Batman and Joker, Superman and Lex Luther, or Pinocchio and a table saw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
This is a double post, so all you people who care that I double posted...get over it.
Kill the heathen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
and this thread has NEVER died since I've been around...so...you mods (if you read this) can lose your ego that you ever helped this thread keep going. It's because of my extreme dedication that this thread has gone on so long.
Five months later, and the Non-mod thread is dead. I would like to dedicate this achievement to Slp, whose dedication to the thread allowed me to dedicate this dedication to her.


…And she can’t fly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theorangejello View Post
im still on teh light side...
Not for long if you can’t spell the. No company likes an employee who brings down the average IQ. In your case, the IQ was dragged to rock bottom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theorangejello View Post
otherwise..i'll post that pic of you in the share apic thread...
u know...the one iin...
For goodness sake, it wasn’t her fault her car broke down and she had to make a pit stop in the Harry Potter store. Just because we are mortal enemies does not mean we should make fun of people who spend their time looking through the “Lil’ Wizard and Me” section of the store and buy lollipops for Paul to bribe him to let them be a mod. Because it won’t work. Because I already tried. He only accepts cookie dough. And sprinkles. Why anyone would eat sprinkles out of the box is beyond me…OH! He wants to use the sprinkles as confetti for my coronation…nope, he just wants to eat the sprinkles. Weirdo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Benjamin the Lion View Post
Did you like the whale?
That is so rude. Why would you call TG a whale? It’s not his fault that he’s fat. Some people are built that way

Besides, he looks more like a horse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
POOF! And now you're not.
POOF! Now you’re banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
WHY DOES NO ONE POST! WHY ARE YOU ALL SO INSOLENT! YOU FOOLS! I can't be on 24/7 to keep this thread running! YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE MORE RESPONSIBLE!
Geez, SOMEBODY left the caps lock on…And you aren’t on 24/7? And you call yourself a non-mod. You are a disgrace! You are worse then TG.

If you think my comments are too extreme, please send an email to [email protected] to talk to him about your displeasure. And how he looks like a horse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
All I know is that, I can fly, and my fingers have 12 packs!
GASP! LIAR!

How could you say you can fly? Only I can say if you can fly, and YOU, sir/ma`am/purple people eater/Babmi’s dead mother/ CANNOT fly. Period







And TG still looks like a horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernshirehobbit View Post
lalallala. I feel very superficial right now. i got tempted by my hair straightner that my brother left on the bathroom counter and spent the hours to straighten my hair. I know that if i leave it how it is and go to shcool like this tomorrow, boys will compliment me and pay attention to me. It is disapointing that they wont normaly. i really shouldnt have, it is better to just be me... *sigh*
Two things:

1) Why is your brother using a hair straightener? Does he need to look pretty for the baby shower?
2) Dr. Phil says you need to check your alcohol level. You seem to be drinking too much whine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
Eh...guys always notice when something is different...they're weird like that. I bet they pay attention to you normally, they just don't like to admit it.
What guys have you met? A girl will buy a new dress, change her hair colour, chop off her arm and get run over by Pinocchio before I notice something different about her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernshirehobbit View Post
my problem is that im 18 but look like im 14 so its mostly the younger guys that notice rofl

at any rate, *turns around and lays in dog kennel*
Oh, the older guys notice. But they also notice that you smell like dog poo because YOU’RE LAYING IN A DOG KENNEL YOU FREAK OF NATURE! HONESTLY, IF YOU WANT GUYS TO NOTICE YOU, THEN STOP LAYING IN A DOG KENNEL OR BUY SOME DEODERANT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
Whoever voted we should bow down to HB is going to be executed! I SWEAR! That non-mod shall be BAN from this thread. BANNED, BANISHED, BANIFICOED, FORBANDEN!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Benjamin the Lion View Post
IT should be the other way around!!!
So you are saying I should bow to the non-mods? Let me think about this one.

….

….

Carry the four, subtract by two.





And the Lord said to Isaac, “Sorry about the whole Abraham-going-to-kill-you thing. You see, I made a bet with Gabriel that Abraham wouldn’t be that stupid, and it turns out I was wrong, so…um…here’s a care package with some toothpaste in it. I know you are running out of that in the desert, so, um, yeah. I hope everything is cool between us.





After careful consideration, I decided that, no, I will not bow to the non-mods, because it would be funner to just ban you instead

So…

Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
This is not an 'I like' thread, this is an 'I hate mods' thread. Get it right people! I swear, you all get stupider every day!

I like goldfish.
Need I say more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
WE gotta get past security unnoticed, steal the food and get out unnoticed. WE have the hard job. All Lauren has to do is try not to get eaten by TG
So THAT’S how TG got so fat. He’s been eating vermin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olórin the Wise View Post
Maybe I can persuade IOWW to do something... she's new, so maybe the rest of the mods haven't QUITE finished brainwashing her...
Sorry, she’s currently in the Room of No Return. It’s where we keep the mod cookies that we don’t want TG to eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas iron fist View Post
no one can withstand the might of a dwarf.
*Kicks dwarf in the head* I guess I’m the first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
Now, we have to plan our next attack...

Go find the chihuahua!
What is that going to accomplish? Are you going to dye the Chihuahua black and frame me? And then are you going to phone up Paris Hilton and tell her that a travesty has happened? And then are you going to encourage her to chase me around the city? Because, honestly, I would pay to see her run in Stilettos. She would go three steps, stop, and say “Where is my make up consultant?! My face is starting to look normal!”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas iron fist View Post
goes off the steal HBs turkey.
Turkey gets away, because

He can Fly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen View Post
HB can't run, he only flaps. HB is a turkey!
At least I can fly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olórin the Wise
*throws slippers into creek* fetch!
*Throws Olorin into the river* drown!

(I do not actually want him to drown. It’s a joke. If you believe this joke has gone too far, then please send an email to [email protected])

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen
Anyway, so there once was this dog, but this particular dog was of no importance. Until one day he sprouted wings, and was able to swim under water and flap his wings underwater, so he was an underwater flying dog. His owner didn't know quite what to do with him, so he made him a cape and called him super-underwater-flying Pup. And that way, his dog- Super-Underwater-Flying Pup defeated all of the evil underwater creatures and regained peace for the dogfish.
Sounds like a Disney film. Tim Allen will play the dog.
__________________

I am no longer an active moderator. I am sorry but I cannot answer requests or receive PMs.
In an effort to speed up your internet viewing experience, I shall refrain from using images in my signature.
However, I still think your should stop reading this, as the post is up there^^

Last edited by holyboy; 03-22-2008 at 06:06 PM.
  #15  
Old 05-24-2008, 12:18 AM
holyboy's Avatar
holyboy holyboy is offline
Retired Purplemite
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Why are you looking here? The post is down there!
Posts: 1,919
holyboy will become famous soon enough
Default

I know I promised a new MFNM in April, but life happened, my computer crashed and I procrastinated. Still, I hope the wait was worth it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QA48
*starts trembling* I don't..I don't know...All I remember was me walking down the hallway and there was a light coming from the kitchen...and some monks! I saw some monks in brown robes...and then everything went dark
That was ES. He thought it was a costume party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpNarniaQueen
I KNEW THE MODS WERE PART OF YOUR DISSAPPEARANCE! Call in the secret non-mod police...we have a homicide attempt case on our hands!
Geez, we didn’t try to kill him. We just wanted him to find the purple jaded monkey. And some peanuts. MMMMMMMM peanuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QA48
Trenchcoat: CHECK!

Dark Long Wig: CHECK!

Over the top Sunglasses to wear at night: CHECK!

Dog cage for the Taco Bell dog: Check!
Sunscreen: Check

Cheque: Check

Plan to destroy non-mods: check

Cookies: check

Thesaurus: missing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Callandra
*finds and shaves another poodle* here you go! it was pink anyway..x.x...this is way better..x.x..I even added pointy ears so it'd look like a chihuahua.
Paris Hilton is going to attack the person who thinks this is a Chihuahua. I can see it now. She will first call up Britney and Lindsey to let them know there is a fight going down. At first they will not want to go, but then she will offer alcohol. She will hunt you down with the satellite she put in space and discover your deepest darkest secret:

You are the Walrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by QA48
Ah Yes Slp. The Double-O's contacted me this morning. IT seems like our subject has been located a little to the south from where the Mad's head-quarters are located. They caught him just in time! He's at some warehouse. Where's that Poodle that Amz had shaved?
He’s in jail. With Paris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Freckles
oh well mustve been from my dream... dog food is often associated with christmas trees... *sits in corner to analyse this fact*
Ummm….nooooooooooooo. When most people play word association, they don’t match up Christmas trees with dog food. They might match it up with Santa, lights, house on fire, visits, aunts you never see, arguments about the past, donuts, Billy Johnson marrying your mom even though she knew your aunt had a crush on him, sledge hammers, but not dog food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Freckles
look to the sky...
It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No, its fat man! (Played by TG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by QA48
I was waiting for you to come on! I couldn't do it by myself! They attacked me! They beat me over the head with something and all went black! Last I saw was the Chihuahua in front of me as i fell to the floor. Last I heard was his voice saying, "C'mon you guys"
What you didn’t hear was the rest of the conversation, which went

“C’mon you guys, I really have to go to the bathroom! Move it! Puh-LEASE! You people are so annoying. MOVE IT NOW! Aw….fine, I’m going without you, and I hope Paris catches you and stomps on your head with stilettos. Then you’ll get what’s coming to you. Now, where is that tree we passed by a couple minutes ago…

Quote:
Originally Posted by QA48
We still have Holy Boy's rubber duck?!
You stole Quackers? THIS MEANS WAR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olórin the Wise
I thought it got melted in carbolic acid or something...
YOU KILLED QUACKERS?!?!?!?!

I SHALL GIVE YOU THE MOST TERRIBLE PUNISHMENT EVERY BESTOWED UPON A HUMAN…YOU SHALL GO ON ONE DATE WITH TG.

*choir sings in the background(or darth vader music. Or funeral march)* May God have mercy on your soul…

Quote:
Originally Posted by QA48
I'm 5'6 with heels.
So that’s 3’10 without?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olórin the Wise
Cuz she's evil. Have you ever noticed that it's always the evil people who go invisible? I mean, Ben, Levi... you know.
And yet you’re still here…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Freckles
humm... what do they have that we could steal?
Intelligence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Freckles
and then a whale swallowed him, and he spammed the whale and then the whale puked...
And that is the true story of Jonah

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernshirehobbit View Post
i dont believe it
*asks frodo if this is true, he responds, "no, of course not,dear"*
This is what happens when you do not save for your future. You become a waitress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernshirehobbit View Post
(When one member asked what he was talking about) frodo and whether or not he is evil, a mod, or abducted by the mafia
Or Frodo could be a hobbit. Personally, I think anyone who owns a ring must be a mod. Those 5 cent candy machine rings are what we can afford on a mod salary. And even then we are way over budget. Evil cookies aren’t cheap, ya know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Voice View Post
oh OK hey sis can you do something me I'll PM it to you OK?
SECRETS DON’T MAKE FRIENDS! *cries*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Queen View Post
It's sad when your sitting around trying to think of something to say, hoping HB is going to make fun of you. . . it's a bit crazy
Ok, two things. First of all, sad. Second of all, please, get a job. Because you need money to buy a book, or a tv, or something else that is mindless entertainment. I suggest buying a sibling. If they are older, all you have to do is buy a stuffed animal that will wake them every night with a meaningless phrase like “Purple-People Eater” or “George W. Bush can speak English because” It drives them insane. If you have a younger sibling, you can make them do things you know are impossible. Like have dreams of writing a book. How many people say they will write a book but never do? Put your hand down CS Lewis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dernhelm View Post
Oh. Now I see. They're ignoring me.
You are like the elephant in the room. You are noticed, and you can kill them with a kick of the foot, but if they crowd near the door maybe you will go away. But you never do. Because the light bulb won’t tell you how to get out of the room. Stupid light bulb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy the Marshwiggle View Post
Do you think "it" has a name?
Yes. It’s name is Bob. He has a wife. It’s name is Kamisha. Kamisha thinks that Bob needs to loose some weight. Bob thinks Kamisha needs a new hairdo that doesn’t make her look like TG. Kamisha thinks Bob needs to stop breaking the concrete every time he walks to work. Bob thinks Kamisha should stop getting her hair caught in electrical work, even though it makes her shocking. Kamisha thinks Bob’s feet smell like the inside of a Non-Mod toilet. Bob wonders why Kamisha smells toilets, although he is not surprised because that is where her clothes belong.

Kamisha is now dating TG. She would do anything to get away from Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodosgurl View Post
Non-mod talk eh? Dare I ask why there is a non-mod talk? Created by a mod at that..lol
The mods had a bet on who the non-mods would kill first. I voted for TG, EveningStar voted for Paul, and Dern voted for OnlyMyStory. For some reason, TG voted for Barney the Dinosaur. Oh well, he wasn’t promoted to be the smart one. It’s too bad too, because the collective IQ of the forum goes down every time he posts on the forum. I don’t know why…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olórin the Wise View Post
*looks puzzled and sniffs the smoke coming from the general direction of the mod lounge* Maybe they're burning sacrificing to something, then...
We sacrifice to yobyloh, the god of awesomeness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWolf View Post
Nah, they just can't cook..... the average fire happens every once and a while That's what happened to little Jimmy!!!!! Poor guy went in there once then lost his eyebrows and sence of smell from the bad cooking!!!!
You know, I tried to learn how to cook once. I made my Sims character spend hours learning how to cook from that stupid bookcase. Even then, the stupid character spent TWELVE HOURS MAKING MACARONI AND CHEESE! AND HE STILL BURNED THE HOUSE DOWN! I MEAN, WHAT’S THE POINT IN THAT? Since then I never let my roommate cook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernshirehobbit View Post
yes, it does appear that Ben= Evil. something many of us have attempted to change or at least use to our own benefit. *sigh* all one can do now is just dump him in mount doom *dumps Ben in mount doom*
*Runs to mount doom and sees Ben*

*Stares*

*Stares*

*Kick* he he!

*Flies away*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Freckles View Post
if the mods edit our posts and then hb comes and makes fun of them, he will in effect make fun of the mods who edited the posts.

they will shoot themselves in the eye. or something.
Psh, I don’t shoot people in the eye. I’m Canadian, and proud of it. We invented the Zamboni, the telephone, and Winnie the Pooh. Besides, we prefer snowballs and toboggans to hurt people in the eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernshirehobbit View Post
*sings "wer'e following the leader" from peter pan and runs around thread*
BLASPHEMY! How can you sing such a song from the worst movie ever? No one should ever mention that movie on this forum. It is degrading, disgusting, and damages the heart of each child who sees it! (Wow, lot of Ds there) In fact, every reference to Peter Pan should be deleted from this forum. (Another D!) I don’t even know why I waste space with the above quote, with its tainted lyrics from the tainted film.

You disgust me fernshirehobbit.

(Yay! One last D)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Freckles View Post
i would never hurt a rocking chair in my life!!! (or afterlife)

cos rocking chairs rock!!!
Hence “Rock”ing chair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theorangejello View Post
geez i wonder what HB thinks (and yes ur constantly in my mind...grrr get out you and ur stupid hippos)
Awwwww, thanks theorangejello, but it can’t be me in your mind. I don’t live in airheads. Too windy.
__________________

I am no longer an active moderator. I am sorry but I cannot answer requests or receive PMs.
In an effort to speed up your internet viewing experience, I shall refrain from using images in my signature.
However, I still think your should stop reading this, as the post is up there^^
  #16  
Old 03-26-2010, 10:49 PM
PrinceOfTheWest's Avatar
PrinceOfTheWest PrinceOfTheWest is offline
Knight of the Stone Table
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: By a large lake
Posts: 5,483
PrinceOfTheWest is a jewel in the roughPrinceOfTheWest is a jewel in the roughPrinceOfTheWest is a jewel in the roughPrinceOfTheWest is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to PrinceOfTheWest Send a message via MSN to PrinceOfTheWest
Default

Oooh, this has been so dormant for so long, i just can't resist using it to make a few comments about non-mods! You know, those people who can't reply to taunts about how they can't post in locked threads, while we can? And those members who choose to stay "hidden" while they're visiting? Yeah, those ones who have the little red dots instead of the glowing green ones? They think they're invisible, but they're NOT! Not to us, the ones with MOD POWER!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
__________________


Officially Elected Dancing Lawn Dad & Mage Verger
(Play courteously! Your father is watching!)
  #17  
Old 03-29-2010, 02:31 PM
inkspot's Avatar
inkspot inkspot is offline
Beloved Disciple
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: State of Bliss
Posts: 10,810
inkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really nice
Default

I always wondered why they would bother being invisible when we could clearly see them. I never even realized I could only see them because I was a mod! DUH! I know this thread is making fun of non-mods (how I miss HB!), but I couldn't help making fun of myself!
__________________
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.... 2 Corinthians 5:17
Dame Jax, the Just O.L. -- Officially Elected Dancing Lawn Mum


________
Read my Story Dragonfly • Link to my Dragonfly website! Jaxys Dragonfly
  #18  
Old 05-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Benisse's Avatar
Benisse Benisse is offline
Perelandrian
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Jiazhou by the Western Sea
Posts: 2,953
Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkspot View Post
I always wondered why they would bother being invisible when we could clearly see them. I never even realized I could only see them because I was a mod! DUH! I know this thread is making fun of non-mods (how I miss HB!), but I couldn't help making fun of myself!
I miss HB too and I never even knew him. But he has clearly left a huge footprint on this forum.
__________________


Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu
Believe Jesus... Be like Jesus

  #19  
Old 11-28-2012, 10:10 PM
PrinceOfTheWest's Avatar
PrinceOfTheWest PrinceOfTheWest is offline
Knight of the Stone Table
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: By a large lake
Posts: 5,483
PrinceOfTheWest is a jewel in the roughPrinceOfTheWest is a jewel in the roughPrinceOfTheWest is a jewel in the roughPrinceOfTheWest is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to PrinceOfTheWest Send a message via MSN to PrinceOfTheWest
Default

Yeah, HB left big footprints no matter where he went. But if you mentioned it, he got touchy.

A Facebook post just got me thinking: it's been too long since I came on here and REMINDED non-mods that they are just that - NON-mods. That means they can only look at posts like this and dream of the possibility of responding, but never be able to.

Must be terrible not to be a mod.

__________________


Officially Elected Dancing Lawn Dad & Mage Verger
(Play courteously! Your father is watching!)
  #20  
Old 11-28-2012, 11:46 PM
EveningStar's Avatar
EveningStar EveningStar is offline
Mage Scribe
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Byron on Wells
Posts: 5,596
EveningStar has disabled reputation
Default

It's more than terrible. It's downright unsanitary.

<sprays Lysol>

Last edited by Benisse; 12-06-2012 at 04:20 AM.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.