Fashion Magazine rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallOutGirl

At Couture<3 Magazine fashion for teen girls lives. everyone who works there is extreamly fashionable. theres drama/ fashion/ jealousy/ and MORE fashion.

Kendra Johanson- exsecutive ceo of Couture<3 Magazine -
shes demanding and bossy but everyone respects her. she thirty years old. she very thin and its obvious she had plastic surgery done. she very thin with long straight platinum blonde hair and brown eyes

Rupert Davidson - make up artist - rupert is one the most well dressed males you will ever see hes alwaysed dressed in the latest designer wear for men. hes about 28 and hes tall and very skinny he has dark brown hair and green eyes hes extreamly tan and constantly uses the word OMG

Bridget Winston - casting director (books the models and stuff) - Bridget is your typical dumb blonde shes completely cluless but when it comes to booking the worlds top models and celebrities shes a genius. bridget is 22 years old. she average hight and youve guessed it BLONDE long wavy hair and blue eyes shes skinny and has a light complextion and has a crush on ryan

Miranda Davis - hair stylist - Miranda is slightly emo-ish she has dyed black short hair with hot pink streaks she wears mostly vintage clothing such as hot topic. she normally quiet but when she does talk its usually somethig rude. miranda is about 22 and skinny and has a fair complextion

Jeffrey (jeff) Anderson- web site maneger - jeffery is sorta dorky but a pretty nice guy he has blonde hair and green eyes average hight 22 years old always wears polos he has a huge crush on miranda but miranda keeps stepping all over him poor jeffery

Isabella Randolf - fashion editor - isabella is extereamly gorgeous everyone wonders why she dousint model. isabella is known to be very obnoxious and snobby. shes extreamly fashionable and whitty. she has long wavy dark brown hair and light blue eyes and tan skin shes pretty tall. did i also mention that shes rich and she has a very human like long haired chihwawa named Chanel shes 22 years old

Ryan Sanders- photographer - Ryan is and award winning photographer ant total cutie. he has sandy blonde hair and gourgous blue eyes and tall. Ryan is hyper and fun. he also has a huge crush on bridget hes 22 years old

Caroline Patterson - writer - caroline is very outgoing and perky shes pretty normal but sometimes annoyingly talkative tends to talk too fast. she has
short auburn hair and brown eyes and a fair complextion. oh and did i mention that she has a crush on jake shes 22 years old

Jake Evans - Writer - Jake is pretty quiet but likes sports he plays soccer abd sometimes sneaks off an watches soccer games during work. hes tall and muscular has light brown hair and green eyes he has a crush on isabella hes 22 years old

Characters

Kendra Johanson - me
Isabella Randolf - me
Ryan Sanders - Janny150
Caroline Patterson- .:LadyRomance:.
Bridget Winston - tottyfruitty
Miranda Davis - xMusicxObsessionx
Jake Evans - owlfeather90

Last edited:
ooc: Lol I love shoes too. I got new converses like a few weeks back and that alone cheered me up :p. So mothers day is different for America cos we had ours a wjile back.

whoa seriously i always thought it was the same day and i always wondered what canadian boxing day was..... wow that was random lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back