Nikabrik cast!

OH THATS SO COOL!!:D I wonder if he'll resemble an Ewok...

EDIT: Although I DID imagine Nikabrik to resemble Gimli just a bit...stouter, bigger nose, etc. Though he looks perty evil in that pic:D

LOL, I was just talking with Specter and we both could totally see the two guys cast as dwarves switching the roles. But I can see Warwick Davis have the right voice fo Ginabrik and pulling off the rest with costume make-up.

tg

Warwick Davis is a great choice. He played Willow in the movie 'Willow', a great fantasy film. And his roll in the horror series Leprachaun certainly made him a dark character as well, so this new role should be just the ticket.

I thought he did a great job in the BBC series and I'm sure he will do a great job in this one as well. He really grasped the characters he played well. I think he will be a great asset to have around the set. I'm excited to see how it will all turn out.

I was sooooo excited when I found out a few moments ago. That rocks! I love Warwick Davis! Although I wish the two actors were reversed and Mr. Davis was playing Trumpkin instead. The other guy looks more like a Nikabrik to me. Does anyone else agree? :D

Hurray for Prof Flitwick!!!

I think he is perfect for the black dwarf, and I think Dinklage will make a great Trumpkin. I think they got the swarves just right.

Although I wish the two actors were reversed and Mr. Davis was playing Trumpkin instead. The other guy looks more like a Nikabrik to me. Does anyone else agree?

Hmmm... I feel rather inclined to agree with you on this point... When I saw the casting announcements my first thought was that the roles should have been switched... I've seen Warwick Davis is a fair amount of movies (Star Wars, Harry Potter, The BBC Narnia movies and (A long time ago) Willow...) and I wasn't too horribly impressed with his acting... I'm not saying that he's a bad actor... He's a good actor... it just seemed to me like some of his performances were way too similar to each other, for playing different characters... But that may just be my imagination... I'm also having a little trouble seeing him playing an evil character... But I haven't seen him in any sort of evil role, so that's probably why... :rolleyes: :D

However, I'm sure that the casting people know what they're doing and that Warwick Davis will do an awesome job as Nikabrik... :) :D

hmm..the funny thing is, I think the person cast for Trumpkin should play Nikibrik, and the guy cast for Nikibrik should play Trumpkin..

Back