Elindar and the Shade RPG

S

Shadeslayer

Hey everyone, I'm starting a new RPG :D I am in need of people to play :D
When you tell me you want to join I'll add you and your character to the list.
And, if you like, you can tell us what your character looks like.
The story is about Elindar and one of his many journey's. In this story he meets new friends and faces a Shade, the most feared creatures on Earth.
Please PM me if you would like to join.

List a of the characters:

Elindar: me

Elindar is 38. He's tall and well built from many years of wandering in the wild. He has rugged features and sea blue eyes.

Something like that.

Elindar_of_the_Dunadain said:
Yeah! :D Whats your characters name?
sorry i had to get off and couldnt post....ok heres my character!

Name:Allase' Celebrindal

Origin:Lothlorien(she an elf)

Power:Spring(growth)

Um...is that ok?....or should it be jus the name?

Last edited:
Heres the list so far:

Me: Elindar
Kin Tsuchi: kathleen or Leen
Gondorgirl: Freya
Lady Teyrna: Allase' Celebrindal
Fender S: Elashia

Last edited:
oh yeah, oops, I deleted the PM with my character description. but oh well. I'm a human. I'm tall and skinny. we'll go with that. long black hair. most likely from Gondor since I was from Rohan last time

Elashia, same as the Inn character. She's actually involved in this story. Elindar and I made it up in the Inn thread.

And because I don't want to take over the thread, I made a new one:D

Cool :cool: I'll add you to the list.

We need just two more people, then we start:D

I got to go and won't be back till tomorrow sometime. If anyone else wants to join, please PM me. It makes it alot easier for me to figure out who wants to join.

Elindar

Elindar_of_the_Dunadain said:
We need just two more people, then we start:D

I got to go and won't be back till tomorrow sometime. If anyone else wants to join, please PM me. It makes it alot easier for me to figure out who wants to join.

Elindar
ok see you tomarrow!!

Since we didn't get two over night (which is ok:D) we will now start Elindar and the Shade:D

Elindar sat at his camp outside of a small town huddling close to the fire. It was a cold night, and the wind was howling across the plains and into the trees where he now sat.
He pulled his cloak tighter around him to keep in some wramth. How many years have I run from this shadow? How long will it continue to hunt me?
Elindar knew the answer. But he would never tell anyone. The truth hurts sometimes and now it pained and angered him at the same time.
He could tell her. No. She would never understand.
"Enough," said Elindar out loud. "I'm tired and I will not be plagued by this till morning." So he laid on his side and went to sleep.

Alasse' walked along the Lothlorien shore watching for danger"Alasse!"she heard someone cry.She turned to see a centerian running to her"what is wrong?" "nothing"she said"you are called off duty..youv been here a week strait and no sleep...you are to go wherever now""but i am fine here"she replied"the Lord still wishes it.."he turned and left.Two other elves came and took her place.she left.Not knowing where to go,she tok her horse and went along a dusty road and then across a barren desert.She was glad she had a break,now she could be alone.....and not worry about anything....or....anyone...

Alasse rode through the desert and ste up camp at night.The next morning she woke up to the screeming of orcs.She slowly got up and looked over the hill to see orcs just about reach her camp.She ran to her horse,but was too late,they were in the camp.She took her sword and slashed at them,but there were too many.The captain held her and put the sword to her neck"so....what is an elf doing in our territory!?...."he dug the knife deeper"who are you with!"she looked up"...no one...and if i was i would never tell you!"she spit on him"thats enough!"he said"bring me the axe.....she needs to learn a lesson..."he grinned

Alasse looked over to see a huge axe they were bringing.*i have to do something!...*she slowly moved back so that the knife wasnt so close to her throat,then she hit the orc in the stomach and flipped backwords and to her horse.she whisled and she came to her.She jumped on and rode off.The orcs hurridly got on their dogs(i forgot their names!) and rode after her.She galloped and galloped.they still followed her.She had to do something.Just as she was about to give up hope she saw something...or someone's camp up ahead...*maybe they can help!*she rode towards them hoping they would help.

OOc...um is that ok if that Elindar?

sounds fine to me. and by the way, little fact, Elves don't exactly sleep. so she wouldn't need sleep ;) otherwise that was great. I've never been good at RPGs, I wait for a chance for my character to jump in, I can't just start my own thing

Gondorgirl said:
sounds fine to me. and by the way, little fact, Elves don't exactly sleep. so she wouldn't need sleep ;) otherwise that was great. I've never been good at RPGs, I wait for a chance for my character to jump in, I can't just start my own thing
thnx......i dont know much about them....i just like them! :p

Back