just for holyboy666

Gryphon

i though i'd post this just so holyboy can finally get everyone's genders down so if you all feel comfortable telling your gender im sure this tread will come in handy for him. i'll start by saying im female.

Gryphon said:
i though i'd post this just so holyboy can finally get everyone's genders down so if you all feel comfortable telling your gender im sure this tread will come in handy for him. i'll start by saying im female.

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS :D

I feel so special

But if you wanna post your genders, that *could* help me

BTW, I'm male. Look at my name...

um, this might be good for me as well as i thought you were a dude as well gryphon, lol.

tg

Lol, you knew I was a girl...right HB???

- Lu ....short for Lulu (that's me)

I'm not a gender so much as I'm an It. I have no gender. No one knows if I am even human or not.

If you don't know what I am. hahahahaha :p

I've gotta admit..... I'm actually a lass! Heehee - I've been trickin you all for 6 months. The only peeps that knew the truth were tg and Johan. The pic of me in the staff thing is actually my little bruvva. HAHAHAHA - got you all!!!!

Let's jusst say that if you've read The Lord of the Rings, you know what I am, and if you haven't, than I'm the opposit (Arg! sp?) of what you think. :D

P.S. If that doesn't help; I'm a girl.

Johan 72109 said:
I'm a bloke. And WHB, you ain't fooling anyone, you ain't NEARLY pretty enough to be female... :p Sorry about that.

:mad: .................................................this stare will continue on Sunday young man................... then your gettin beats!!!!!

Back