Casting choice for PC himself

Rock4Life

Does anyone else think Max Perkis (I believe that's his name) should be Prince Caspain? (He starred in Master and Commander as Lord Blakenly, the blonde haired boy whose arm was amputated)

Here is a picture of him:
26m.jpg

He doesn't look like what I imagined.

ABright5 said:
Here is a picture of him:
26m.jpg

He doesn't look like what I imagined.
ummm..can you try posting the ppicture again? it doesn't show up....has his appearance changed much over the years? I'm still picturing the Master and Commander version of him... :confused:

tottyfruitty said:
yeah i didnt see it either
i think that alex pettyfer would be perfect for the part
plus he is hot! lol

Who is Alex Pettyfer? Do you have a pic of him (to post or pm me?)

I can still see it.

It can be found here.

Edit: Alex Pettyfer played Alex Rider in Stormbreaker.

Last edited:
He looks like this in Stormbreaker:

In real life he looks like this:

If you can't see either image, click on the space, and you will be linked

ooooh...hmm, i guess it would work..he looks a little older than i imagined PC to be (btw how old is PC supposed to be?)..i think Max Perkis might be too old too

I cant get to the photo of Max...

princejosh_thehonorable10 said:
i may not be hot, but do you think i have any of the prince caspian qualities?
dunno..that would depend on ur personality traits..personally i don't think actors for main characters in movies, etc. need to be "hot"...I look at talent and accuracy of portraying their role...i know, i'm wierd..most of my friends are the opposite..they go all starry eyed over "hot" actors....o well..it takes all sorts to make the world go 'round.. :p

I wanted Alex Pettyfer to be Caspian, but having seen him at the Stormbreaker premier, he looks too tall and too old now :-/

Max Pirkis is in Rome. i could see him as a candidate for it but i don't think he's right. Alex Pettyfer looks like he could be him.

Dylan Smith looks way too young to play Caspian o_O;

Last edited:
ABright5 said:
He looks like this in Stormbreaker:

In real life he looks like this:

If you can't see either image, click on the space, and you will be linked

he looks too old (especially by the time the movie's made)...caspian's not any older than peter...

Back