Born to be Kings: A Highlander Fan Fiction

For those familiar with the "Highlander" franchise, the thought occurred to me: What if Arthur Pendragon and Ambrosious Aurelianus were immortals? Well, it is on this thread that I intend to post installments of this story. It has not yet been written, I am making this one up as I go as a sort of experiment, so I hope we can all have a little fun with this one.

From the dawn of time we came. . . Moving silently down through the centuries. Living many secret lives, struggling to reach the time of the gathering, when the few who remain will battle to the last. No one has ever known we were among you. . . Until now.
-Juan Sanchez Villa Lobos Ramirez

"Arthur!" I heard as I opened my eyes to see the shocked face of my brother Kay kneeling over me.
"That fall should have killed you!" He cried. "Can you move?"
Confused, I sat up and rubbed my shoulders. "Aye. . . I feel fine."
Kay looked even more shocked now. "You fell thirty feet from the tree's top, and you're not even hurt?! That's impossible!"
I couldn't explain it. I sat in silence, thinking. Is this. . . A kind of magic?

Sir Tom is one of my handful of TDL friends whom I also know in the real world. I hope Tom _will_ be able to get back to this story; but right now, his highest priority in creative projects is a _movie_ which he -- and I -- are involved in making. To call it a shoestring-budget production would if anything be _boasting;_ it exists only because of RenFest lovers and re-enactors.

Here is the stand-alone website for our little cosplay troupe:

www.valiantfew.org

[thanks for the info about Valiant Few, Copperfox.]

Interesting premise, Sir Tom -- please post more soon.

Back