Duffer Boot Camp!

Well, in Chinese, he's usually called Kongzi or Kong Fuzi. Maybe it's just people who Latinize his name that become confused.

There's a medication for those. After all, people should never feel uncertainty, it's uncomfortable. And in America, we should always be comfortable.

*puts Sopespian on a large couch and ensures that the Patriots are playing football on the television*

After all, people should never feel uncertainty, it's uncomfortable. And in America, we should always be comfortable.

Caspian: *drops from the ceiling and throws a tomato at Glen and then one at Sopespian* Luckily, I am not from America, and I do not need to abide by the rules of it.
Dorthy: Yeah, that's why there are sirens coming this way.

Caspian: *drops from the ceiling and throws a tomato at Glen and then one at Sopespian* Luckily, I am not from America, and I do not need to abide by the rules of it.
Dorthy: Yeah, that's why there are sirens coming this way.

*ducks, the tomato narrowly missing him*

Wait, why are there actual ducks here? I was just ducking from the tomato. I didn't want to summon actual ducks.

Oh, dear.

Well, that's just ducky.

*gets pelted with anti-pun tomatoes*

You really aren't making much of an effort to understand them. Very likely they were Jewish chickens, it was Purim, and you strongly resemble Haman.

Back