Suggestion Box And Questions

I always wonder why we have so many mods for so less activity. I know many mods are no longer active for a while or in some cases even years but the activity on here is not that much. I see a lot of topics still being untouched for months. And yet you guys added a couple of new mods. Isn't this overkill? Not being mean. Just curious :) And if the blue names added aren't mods can you explain what the colored names do? That way we can keep track. And what about the signature limit? I see a lot of members have sigs that exceed the limit by far but still nothing is done about it. I remember when I got a pm from one of the mods to inform me my siggy was too large while my siggy at that time was not even a quarter as many I see now.

Last edited:
Mrs Gil-Galad Took said:
I always wonder why we have so many mods for so less activity. I know many mods are no longer active for a while or in some cases even years but the activity on here is not that much. I see a lot of topics still being untouched for months. And yet you guys added a couple of new mods. Isn't this overkill? Not being mean. Just curious :) And if the blue names added aren't mods can you explain what the colored names do? That way we can keep track. And what about the signature limit? I see a lot of members have sigs that exceed the limit by far but still nothing is done about it. I remember when I got a pm from one of the mods to inform me my siggy was too large while my siggy at that time was not even a quarter as many I see now.
This post gets my 99% approval, only because I think most of the newest additions are fine. However it would be good to rebalance the team, and perhaps air out the inactive guards we currently have. I agree with the signature enforcement, as well.

The blue names are mods. Once a mod, always a mod. The purple names are jr admins. Some of the older ones help behind the scenes more than you know. One of the reasons for the lack of siggy enforcement was due to less help in the mod area. Hopefully it will get better. It can cause forum problems if too many have siggys that are too big. If you would like to gve the forum a jump start, get some of the docile conversations going again. Start new, relevant threads. The new help was needed, and we're thankful for it.

The blue names are mods. Once a mod, always a mod. The purple names are jr admins. Some of the older ones help behind the scenes more than you know. One of the reasons for the lack of siggy enforcement was due to less help in the mod area. Hopefully it will get better. It can cause forum problems if too many have siggys that are too big. If you would like to gve the forum a jump start, get some of the docile conversations going again. Start new, relevant threads. The new help was needed, and we're thankful for it.

So we have 30 mods on the forum now. Personally I think it is too much. But I have nothing to say do I. And about the conversations what is the point of digging them up since the last time I did nobody replied. I'm not bumping them for the sake of being seen. Sorry

I was wondering why some threads disappear over a period of time- i know that that is to do with being unused- but others stay in the same place and are also unused (probably even for longer). Is there any way of stopping your thread from disappearing?

Good question, Jewel. Certain threads stay because they have been stuck, or because they are the latest posts on a relatively quiet forum. Other threads disappear from lack of posts. If you repost to your thread every once in a while it will come back into the queue.

@ Vanessa and CaptainHolly,
So nice to see you around. As to the mod count, I agree with IntotheWardrobe -- and also I think it is good to recognize/acknowledge all those who have served in the past. Personally I am excited for the fantastic gang of new mods coming in. But Thank You so much for your help in pointing out posts that need attention. Please let me or any of the other mods know your concerns and I/we will try to follow up in a timely manner. I am new to this purple button stuff, so thanks also for your patience -- I have a lot to learn.

@ Copperfox,
I will try to figure out your issue with the Crusader group. Hmmmmmmm

Back