The Lord of the Rings song "In Dreams"

legolas

I am trying to find free flute sheet music for the LOTR song "In Dreams" (gollums song). Some Sites say it's free but it's not! If you find actual FREE sheet music for that song please tell me! :)

I know you can buy the sheet music (I got FOTR music off Amazon last year for a friend) but I haven't seen it free - I'll certainly let you know if I find it.

And are you looking for 'But in Dreams' or 'Gollum's Song'. Because 'But in Dreams is the second to last track in FOTR, while 'Gollum's Song' is the title track for TT.

!!

GrayCloak said:
And are you looking for 'But in Dreams' or 'Gollum's Song'. Because 'But in Dreams is the second to last track in FOTR, while 'Gollum's Song' is the title track for TT.

Ok, thanks. Well I have seen many diffrent titles to that song so I don't really no what to call it! ;-)

You know GG, I think you need something better to do with your time. As a matter of fact, I have just the thing... my kitchen floor needs scrubbing. Hop to it!

I moved this over to the Inkling section since it had nothing to do with The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Let's save the spam for Dufferland. Thanks.
imove

I am trying to find free flute sheet music for the LOTR song "In Dreams" (gollums song). Some Sites say it's free but it's not! If you find actual FREE sheet music for that song please tell me! :)

Try your local library.Mine has the complete LOTRs sheet music.You can borrow it,and play it from there.:)

That is a very pretty song.

several years ago, before I got to see LOTR, I was at a music store that had a LOTR sheet music book.....I don't remember which film it was though and I don't think they sell it anymore....i'm sure it's floating around out there somewhere. :p

Has any one else noticed that the lyrics for the song borrow from the song of the Ent and the Entwife that Treebeard sings in the Two Towers book? I thought that was really cool, and it works Tolkien's verse into the story with out turning it into "LORD OF THE RINGS: THE MUSICAL!"

Those of you who are able to get it from your librarys are so blessed. :( I always have to look on line, and so hardly ever can find the LOTR piece I want.

I have the sheet music to the instrumental song "Rohan" that I got off the internet... some free sheet music site. I think they have alot of other ones there too, including "In Dreams." The level might be pretty easy though, I'm not sure.

"In Dreams" and "Into the West" are my favorite songs from that soundtrack. I do have the sheet music for "Into the West" but not for "In Dreams." It seems like that song is included in the soundtrack tacked onto the end of a ~six minute instrumental piece called "Breaking of the Fellowship" and does not stand alone as its own piece.

Back