Give the moviemakers silly ideas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he would help ONLY if it would help his ratings!!

Of coruse it will... becasue he'll be helped by his friend... Oprah ( who will appear as a giant monster out of the water and try to eat the ship, like the giant under water creatrues in Phantom Menace.)

Oh here's a nother, Reepicheep Riverdances( AKA Irish step dancing) with some of his fellow mice( yes this is while he wears his cowboy hat.)

After sailing to the end of the world, the kids book a guest spot on Oprah to tell about their story. Caspian begins jumping on Oprah's couch saying "I'm in love with Susan Pevensie! I'm in love with Susan Pevensie! I'm in love with Susan Pevensie! I'm in love with Susan Pevensie! I'm in love with Susan Pevensie! I'm in love with Susan Pevensie! I'm in love with Susan Pevensie! I'm in love with Susan Pevensie! I'm in love with Susan Pevensie!" At that time, Ramandu's daughter comes out from behind the stage (at which point the audience gasps oooooohhhhhhhh!!!) and demands to know who this Susan is. Caspian tells her that he really loves Susan and that Ram's Daughter was more of a fling. She picks up a chair and throws it at him. Everyone begins chanting "O-PRAH O-PRAH!!" Reepicheep and his mice come onto the stage to see what all the commotion is about frightening Oprah in the process. She throws everyone at set of keys for a new car and runs off. Reep and the mice go joyriding only to be involved in a high-speed chase that was caught on camera and shown on COPS. Reep is arrested and spends three days in jail, after which point he tells everyone that he is a changed mouse. He writes a book about his experience and sells the rights for a fortune. He then buys out Disney and replaces Mickey Mouse as their corporate mascot.

After sailing to the end of the world, the kids book a guest spot on Oprah to tell about their story. Caspian begins jumping on Oprah's couch saying "I'm in love with Susan Pevensie! I'm in love with Susan Pevensie! I'm in love with Susan Pevensie! I'm in love with Susan Pevensie! I'm in love with Susan Pevensie! I'm in love with Susan Pevensie! I'm in love with Susan Pevensie! I'm in love with Susan Pevensie! I'm in love with Susan Pevensie!" At that time, Ramandu's daughter comes out from behind the stage (at which point the audience gasps oooooohhhhhhhh!!!) and demands to know who this Susan is. Caspian tells her that he really loves Susan and that Ram's Daughter was more of a fling. She picks up a chair and throws it at him. Everyone begins chanting "O-PRAH O-PRAH!!" Reepicheep and his mice come onto the stage to see what all the commotion is about frightening Oprah in the process. She throws everyone at set of keys for a new car and runs off. Reep and the mice go joyriding only to be involved in a high-speed chase that was caught on camera and shown on COPS. Reep is arrested and spends three days in jail, after which point he tells everyone that he is a changed mouse. He writes a book about his experience and sells the rights for a fortune. He then buys out Disney and replaces Mickey Mouse as their corporate mascot.

Haha, brilliant!:D Bill Cosby shows up numerous times to advertise for Jello Pudding Pops

KoN: You forgot to say that it was the crowd yelling "GIVE HIM THE CHAIR!" that prompted Ramandu's daughter to toss the chair at Caspian! Other than that, it's awesome!!

Reepicheep and his mice come onto the stage to see what all the commotion is about frightening Oprah in the process. She throws everyone at set of keys for a new car and runs off. Reep and the mice go joyriding only to be involved in a high-speed chase that was caught on camera and shown on COPS. Reep is arrested and spends three days in jail, after which point he tells everyone that he is a changed mouse. He writes a book about his experience and sells the rights for a fortune. He then buys out Disney and replaces Mickey Mouse as their corporate mascot.

DOn't forget that it as Reep is being arrested he is screaming "It's because I'm a mouse isn't it!"
The cops ( who happen to me mice, in a nod to the graphic novel Maus) beat him with clubs and spray him with pepper spray.
As he's being beaten Reep screams" Help! Help! I'm being repressed! Come see the violence inherint in the system."

And well in jail reep and the mice form a Blues band called "The Blues Mice Brothers." It's at that point he tosses away his trusty cowboy hat in favor of a black fedora, dark black sunglasses and a black suit. The sales not only from his book, but his albums such as "A Mousetrap Full of Blues" , and "Made in Narnia" give him enough money to take his place as a producer and creative consultant for the Narnia films.

Life in "hell's kitchen"

Instead of meeting Aslan at the end of the world, they meet Gordon Ramsay, who immediately berates Lucy and Edmund, "You call yourselves kings and queens, (string of explevies deleted.)" He then proceeds to throw Eustace out of his kitchen, and tries to serve Reep up as his latest creation.

Of course she did! Caspian ended up being attended by paramedics on the set.
Ramandu's daughter later published a book about her life and ghost written by Bob Woodward!

Caspian says, " I did not have romantic relations with Queen Susan."

Caspian is still not over Susan in VOTD. He spends the WHOLE movie in his cabin starring at her picture ( which is a still from PC) sining:
'Oh, Queen Susan, the pipes, the pipes are caaaaalling. From glen to glen, and down the mountain side. Oh, queen Susan oh, how I miss you so. But come ye back! When summer's in the meadow, but come ye back, when summer's in the glen..."

Molify Susan fans by saying it is Peter and Edmund that start wearing nylons and lipstick.... :D

I would be utterly horrified if this happened-
Have Caspian act totally devastated and dumped throughout the voyage and have him have little flashbacks with Susan with her hair blowing in the wind and blowing him a kiss... then totally throw all that out the window once seeing the Star's Daughter.
I really do NOT want that to happen.

Ahhh close this thread quickly!

For April Fools 2006, NarniaWeb posted a joke that there would be a Caspian/Susan romance. It was meant as a joke... but it came true!
http://www.narniaweb.com/site41/06/news41_romance.asp

Don't give them ideas!

The famous (or infamous?) glumPuddle has paid this thread a visit. It is an honor.!!!

Well, you know, they will do whatever they want regardless so might as well preempt them that way we can say that the idea came from us, like the Suspian thing.

I actually would prefer if the Duffers were in Loompa Land instead.

Have Caspian, Edmund and Eustace all get in trouble at once. Lucy superhumanly saves them, but ONLY so that SHE can look heroic and superior; once they're out of immediate peril, she forgets they even exist, because she is obsessed with a horse that she adores.

Have Caspian, Edmund and Eustace all get in trouble at once. Lucy superhumanly saves them, but ONLY so that SHE can look heroic and superior; once they're out of immediate peril, she forgets they even exist, because she is obsessed with a horse that she adores.

Wait, techinically speaking doesn't that happen on Death Island when Caspian, Eusatce and Edmund start fighting, or am I reading to much into that?

And the horses name...Bill. Bill the Pony. Played by the same horse who played Bill the Pony in LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring.

Wait, techinically speaking doesn't that happen on Death Island when Caspian, Eusatce and Edmund start fighting, or am I reading to much into that?

And the horses name...Bill. Bill the Pony. Played by the same horse who played Bill the Pony in LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring.

That's how much LOTR fan I am. I don't even remember a pony!!

CF: and I believe that Lucy will have a sword in this next movie and will be more of an Elizabethian (PoTC) character than the Lucy we know. MARK MY WORDS.

They will even probably give her a liquid plasma sword that is bigger than her but that, supernaturally, she is able to wield with skill and power.

Ahhh close this thread quickly!

For April Fools 2006, NarniaWeb posted a joke that there would be a Caspian/Susan romance. It was meant as a joke... but it came true!
http://www.narniaweb.com/site41/06/news41_romance.asp

Don't give them ideas!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY NIGHTMARE!
I didn't even see the thread and I already posted that that was something I never wanted to see!!!
That is scary... is it fake? Oh I hope it is! I really do!!!

That's how much LOTR fan I am. I don't even remember a pony!!

CF: and I believe that Lucy will have a sword in this next movie and will be more of an Elizabethian (PoTC) character than the Lucy we know. MARK MY WORDS.

They will even probably give her a liquid plasma sword that is bigger than her but that, supernaturally, she is able to wield with skill and power.

He is in the Extedned Edition of FOTR. But this, this will be that horses come-back role. After that it will gain a daytime talk show and host a reality TV show " America's Next Top Glue Bottle."( it'll focus on horses and ponys trying NOT to bend up in, yes, a glue bottle.)

Can it be a lightsaber instead? And not just any one, she weilds Darth Maul's double balded lightsaber.

lucy wields the lightsaber, and when the DT sails to dark island, where dreams come alive, mr.bean comes out of nowhere, also wielding a lightsaber, and fights lucy. apparently, mr. bean is defeated and lucy instead dances his signature dance moves in triumph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back