Write a note to the person above you II

Dear GG,

The sheep was one of Jacob's sheep--the spotted ones. I painted it white because I assumed all sheep want to be a nice solid color.

Was I being presumptuous? The sheep didn't object.

Thanks,
Glen

Glen,

Sheep are far too polite to object. I don't know this sheep personally, I have not made the acquaintance of Jacob's infamous sheep. But from my own experience I would say you should probably have asked for permission.

GG

Dearest brother,

Why, dear Sherly, are you speaking with this "Glenburne" about sheep? What do you hope to accomplish by dropping sheep on others?

Sincerely,

Mycroft Holmes

The Twilight Terror,

Arrr, disregard me boring brother.

Getting into the spirit of things,
Redbeard

Linda,

That's fine, pirates wouldn't be pirates if there weren't landlubbers to appreciate them.

GG

Brother,

I still don't understand your obsession with pirates. And why would you call yourself Redbeard? Did you really care for your dog that much?

Sincerely,

Mycroft Holmes

Annemarie,

I greatly appreciate that you are still active too. It means a lot to all of the rest of us active members.

GG

Dear Fernie,

I'm pretty sure she will be at a required training session called "Peter Jackson and Faramir: A Wonderful Friendship."

-Glen

Rain,

I'm on a caffeine high at the moment. It's scary. I shouldn't be allowed to have coffee.

GG

Dear GG,

Drink decaf. That will help. And if you don't like the flavor, try putting cardamom in. Cardamom is great for all that ails you, and it's good in pumpkin waffles.

Sincerely,
Glen

Dearest Glen,

Could you possibly explain to me why you're the scourge of squirreldom? I feel as though I'm missing out on a joke here...

Sincerely,

Ame No Kage

Back