Introduction Thread II

Hello! I've introduced myself here once before, but that was five years ago, and I haven't shown up since.

My name is Dani! I'm a freshman at the University of Washington, and, like many of you were, it seems, I was also a former homeschooler.

I absolutely adored the Chronicles of Narnia when I was younger, but once I started getting into other things Narnia was kind of forgotten. However, I've been rereading the books lately, and rewatching the movies, which caused me to remember just how much I loved them! They really made me feel nostalgic, so I decided to trek back here to see if anyone was still around -- and it's good to see that there are plenty of you!

Other things I like besides Narnia are the Lord of the Rings, the Cornetto Trilogy, Disney, and Sherlock.

I guess that's just about it! So great to re-meet you all, and I hope to be more active in the future!

Welcome back, yes, there are still some hold outs from five years ago. Hard to believe that come October, I will have been here 8 years. Feel free to join to join Dufferland or any of the discussion threads

Hi Dani,
I hope your freshman year went well, and that you will have a chance to relax this summer, and perhaps hang out with us on the Dancing Lawn a bit more. Once a friend of Narnia, always a friend of Narnia :)

Hello! I've introduced myself here once before, but that was five years ago, and I haven't shown up since.

My name is Dani! I'm a freshman at the University of Washington, and, like many of you were, it seems, I was also a former homeschooler.

I absolutely adored the Chronicles of Narnia when I was younger, but once I started getting into other things Narnia was kind of forgotten. However, I've been rereading the books lately, and rewatching the movies, which caused me to remember just how much I loved them! They really made me feel nostalgic, so I decided to trek back here to see if anyone was still around -- and it's good to see that there are plenty of you!

Other things I like besides Narnia are the Lord of the Rings, the Cornetto Trilogy, Disney, and Sherlock.

I guess that's just about it! So great to re-meet you all, and I hope to be more active in the future!

Cool! What are you taking at UW? Also, I love your avatar!! :D

Hello everyone!
My name is odi and I live in Buenos Aires-Argentina.English is not my mother tongue so please if YOU read wrongs on my writting hope YOU can forgive me.
I knew about Chronicles of Narnia, thanks to the films. In my school days never heard about C.S.Lewis so I started to read his books by 2006 when I was younger than now ( I am 45 btw) and I am totally in love the way he writes and love soo much fairytales worlds and of course I am christian.
Love reading and from time to time I write some small tales for kids.
I am mother and wife.

Hello everyone!
My name is odi and I live in Buenos Aires-Argentina.English is not my mother tongue so please if YOU read wrongs on my writting hope YOU can forgive me.
I knew about Chronicles of Narnia, thanks to the films. In my school days never heard about C.S.Lewis so I started to read his books by 2006 when I was younger than now ( I am 45 btw) and I am totally in love the way he writes and love soo much fairytales worlds and of course I am christian.
I am mother and wife.

Hey, It's nice to meet you. I'm Annemarie, welcome to TDL. I've been on here for a while so if you have any questions feel free to ask(or ask anyone for that matter).:D

Hello everyone!
I am mother and wife.
Bienvenida, Odi! If you need help translating anything, let me know. I speak Spanish since it's my first language as well. Y claro, yo ya mencione Agentina on one of my posts. And of course I already mentioned Argentina in one of my posts! My favorite country I've never seen! http://www.narniafans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29103&page=130

Odidemelian: If you read all the way through my "Alipang Havens" stories, you will discover that I have at least one Argentinian character there.

Hello Everyone!

My name is Rob and I live in the Midwestern U.S. I grew up here. As I sit waiting for what smells to be a delicious meal, I'm reminded how lucky I am to be able to use my imagination. I like reading, films, music, stories told by radio, games and whatever (even God's amazingly intricate nature) to inspire my imagination.

So, here I am and I'm ready to get to know you all and over time will be happy to give and take in what I hope will be a useful and healthy relationship.

Welcome aboard, Rob! We always need new members. Many of our teens got swallowed up by college. I particularly urge you to scroll down the starting page till you find the major section called Socratic Club, and join in the discussions there.

Welcome Rob! Good to know there are still some other youth around here.
I'm SofA (And no you may not sit on me).
IF you need help around, come pay me a visit, I plan to start dusting this place out a bit.

My name is Rob and I live in the Midwestern U.S. I grew up here. As I sit waiting for what smells to be a delicious meal, I'm reminded how lucky I am to be able to use my imagination. I like reading, films, music, stories told by radio, games and whatever (even God's amazingly intricate nature) to inspire my imagination.

So, here I am and I'm ready to get to know you all and over time will be happy to give and take in what I hope will be a useful and healthy relationship.

Hello, Rob! Welcome to TDL. We're very excited to see you here.

Back