Ginny/Harry vs Hermione/Ron

Ginny/Harry

Although both would work out too perfectly with all three best friends suddenly being in the same family.

MrBob

I like both couples for different reasons. I mean both sets of people are meant to be together I'm just happy that they've all gotten together finally.

OMG Canon >_> Not again!

Since Ron/Hermione is probably one of the few Canon I like, then..

Ron/Hermione

Their relationship is much much much cuter, me thinks.

Same here :D
I don't know if Harry and Ginny are that close as Ron/Hermione.

(SPOILERS UP AHEAD)

I don't know, for me, they're relationship isn't really cute like Ron and Hermione's. I mean, the quarrels, the arguments, then the KISS? It's so sweet.

Harry and ginny's however--for me--is sort of based on well, romance personified? There really isn't anything cute, and what we shippers would need is something cute to ship. I mean a kiss as a birthday present? Naaahhh... I would give harry flowers. :rolleyes:

nah, I still like Harry/Ginny more, I don't know why. I mean, Ron/Hermione was so blatantly obvious, and it was nice how, even if it was suspected, we saw Ginny and Harry grow together as she gained confidence around him.

nah, I still like Harry/Ginny more, I don't know why. I mean, Ron/Hermione was so blatantly obvious, and it was nice how, even if it was suspected, we saw Ginny and Harry grow together as she gained confidence around him.

I completely agree, the way that J.K. wrote it I fell in love with Ginny putting myself in Harry's shoes, it was just too cute.

That makes it three against about a zillion :D Harry and Ginny's relationship was still deep, obviously, and what makes people say that their relationship wasn't as deep as the Ron/Hermione one? After all, Ron's got the emotional range of a teaspoon, right? :p

It isn't a ZILLION! There are actually a lot of people who prefer Ron and Hermione than Harry and Ginny. Not only is it sweet, but a lot of people can relate. I mean, how often does the "intellient-and-smart-girl" usually go with "the-guy-who-can-make-her-laugh-but-ain't-smart"? Oh, and a lot of guys have an emotional range of a teaspoon AND a blunt axe. Not all, but a LOT.

This might become Ship Wars :p

I personally prefer Ron and Hermione. I´ve never been much of a Ginny fan and I actually wasn´t that fond of the scenes where Harry was always expressing his feelings about her :rolleyes:

I think Ron and Hermione are a great pair cause they´ve bene through a lot together and they sort of balance each other out.
Hermione is smart and logical so she challenges Ron and lets him see the logical sides of things.
Ron is a bit dumb but he´s warm-hearted and he lightens Hermione up and shows here that there´s so much more to lif ethat just studies and such.

I also love their characters :)

ron and hermione. it's has a much cuter development from not liking eachother to falling in love. harry and ginny are just like POOF we're in love now. Ron and hermione have that sweet love/hate thing going on throughout all the books. and the kiss! much more romantic.

although I was so happy when I found out about the ginny/harry thing. my friend paige and I used to have our own little hp RP that we'd play at school before she moved and we always had harry and ginny as a couple, and this was LOOOONG before the 6th or even 5th book had come out.

Tell me...who can't love Ron Weasley? He is funny and sometimes so silly bu innocent. He and Hermione fit perfectly together. I often had to laugh when Hermione got mad at Ron and then the look on Ron's face :D
Harry and Ginny don't have the chemistry as Ron and Hermione have. Maybe I see it wrong, but I miss the chemistry between them somehow.

I personally prefer Ron and Hermione. I´ve never been much of a Ginny fan and I actually wasn´t that fond of the scenes where Harry was always expressing his feelings about her :rolleyes:
Amen to that, Sistah!!! (I'm also not a Ginny fan as you can see). :)

I think Ron and Hermione are a great pair cause they´ve bene through a lot together and they sort of balance each other out.
Hermione is smart and logical so she challenges Ron and lets him see the logical sides of things.
Ron is a bit dumb but he´s warm-hearted and he lightens Hermione up and shows here that there´s so much more to lif ethat just studies and such.

ron and hermione. it's has a much cuter development from not liking eachother to falling in love. harry and ginny are just like POOF we're in love now. Ron and hermione have that sweet love/hate thing going on throughout all the books. and the kiss! much more romantic.

although I was so happy when I found out about the ginny/harry thing. my friend paige and I used to have our own little hp RP that we'd play at school before she moved and we always had harry and ginny as a couple, and this was LOOOONG before the 6th or even 5th book had come out.

Tell me...who can't love Ron Weasley? He is funny and sometimes so silly bu innocent. He and Hermione fit perfectly together. I often had to laugh when Hermione got mad at Ron and then the look on Ron's face :D
Harry and Ginny don't have the chemistry as Ron and Hermione have. Maybe I see it wrong, but I miss the chemistry between them somehow.

YAY!! 100% Agreed to all of you!

Back