You're Banned! II

Thou art banned, for thou hast not bowed unto the Tongue. Honor it! For the Tongue may give unto life, and liberty, and the pursuit of happiness: yea, all good things in frequently-misinterpreted government documents. Yield thyself unto the Tongue!

Thou art banned, for thou hast not bowed unto the Tongue. Honor it! For the Tongue may give unto life, and liberty, and the pursuit of happiness: yea, all good things in frequently-misinterpreted government documents. Yield thyself unto the Tongue!

Glen, you're banned because you know that there's a 99.999% chance I never will and you really ought to just give up trying to convert me. Face it, I'm a rebel.:p

Thou art banned, for thou merely hast not seen the joys of speaking in a Tongue that doth confound 99.999% of the American population. (The poltroons.)

You are banned for opposing the DLR.

Glen wants us to say "Thou art banned" if we join this thread. We refuse.

We have placed tape over her mouth in order to rectify the situation.

You are banned for opposing the DLR.

Glen wants us to say "Thou art banned" if we join this thread. We refuse.

We have placed tape over her mouth in order to rectify the situation.

Caspian: *smirks* Opposition is my middle name.
Dorthy: Caspian, you don't even HAVE a middle name, or a last name, or....
Caspian: WITCH, STOP EMBARRASSING ME IN FRONT OF MY ADVERSARIES!
Dorthy: I'M NOT A WITCH, I'M YOUR SISTER! AND NO!
Caspian: *glares* The DLR are banned because my sister is a complete nutter.
Dorthy: Brave words from the cat who is the self-proclaimed king of the Insane Asylum.

You are banned, for you do not always oppose us. You do not use the Tongue of Shakespeare. You shall be subsumed by the DLR. Prepare yourself.

Last edited:
You are banned, for you do not always oppose us. You do not use the Tongue of Shakespeare. You shall be subsumed by the DLR. Prepare yourself.

Caspian: You're banned because you are supercilious and exceedingly contumelious to me.
Dorthy: Those are big words Caspian. You sure they mean what you think they mean?
Caspian: Condescending. Patronizing.
Dorthy: Sort of....
Caspian: No, these are other things that the DLR are to me.
Dorthy: :rolleyes:

T̶h̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶

*struggling noises*

You are banned for inciting Glen to attempt communication with the outside world. Glen is ours.

Back