The Duffer Encyclopedia, 2nd Edition

If only i had spend the last few years on reasoning, i might have been able to think my way out of this. Except that one needs a brain...

*saves Oly*
Oly: Thank you so much, i never thought you woul...
Lieke: *takes CW*
Oly: :eek:
Lieke: *drops Oly again*
Oly: *falls* :mad:

Ahh, but you missed my fishing pole (it was hidden in my beard) - I tied the line to the CW while I was falling. *reels in CW and continues falling*

lieke said:
Deceptive is another word for Dufferish, as one should know... *glare*

One should, but two might not. Three would, most certainly, but four is doubtful. Five? Unlikely. Six? Hah! Seven? Naturally. Forty-two? I'm surprised you even have to ask.

lieke said:
EDIT: I'm not sure yet if i should be insulted by being referred to as an 'experiment' :p

It's alright, it just means you're a cat. Or possible a puppy, or a rat. A white rat, of course.

lieke said:
Btw, Oly, i got you a gift! :D

Photo-editing proves nothing, except perhaps that Lieke has a penchant for pink cornrows.

Ahh, but you missed my fishing pole (it was hidden in my beard) - I tied the line to the CW while I was falling. *reels in CW and continues falling*
Ew! Even you wouldn't put the CW in that beard...
*SPLAT*
Lieke: *walks in and takes CW, since the CW cannot be harmed anyways*
Oly: auch.

Olorinsesss said:
It's alright, it just means you're a cat. Or possible a puppy, or a rat. A white rat, of course.
I just read 1984, i'm not really fond of rats at the moment. I'd prefer to be a cat. Let's say a white cat, perfect middle ground.

Oly said:
Photo-editing proves nothing, except perhaps that Lieke has a penchant for pink cornrows.
So you're saying that the picture in your sigh has been photo-edited :eek: I wondered why the beard didn't show!

Wonder what the "old duffers" think of that comment? It's like they're some historical artifact or something...

*digging...digging...digging...*

hey, I think it's a fossilized duffer!

:rolleyes:

Well, I do have a long white beard... make of that what you will.

Hey, whatever happened to the World Domination II thread? I went looking for it a couple of days ago, and couldn't find it.

EDIT: Never mind, I found it.

Last edited:
Funny, no one has played world domination since I came on the forums two years ago. Someone really should start a new game....

Another of those games I never played. In fact, I didn't even follow the thread, so I really have no idea how it was played...

Who tagged me in the tags?

ROFL! Just ran across that the other day, when I was looking up the original color codes. :D How did you happen to find it? :p

I assure you, she ran across for the exact same reasons. :rolleyes:

Seems that you have all been doing some research in your spare time.

ROFL! Just ran across that the other day, when I was looking up the original color codes.

Let's see... off the top of my head, I remember the one we started with, but it eventually changed to a different one... I don't remember the intervening stages, though. EDIT: Since I still have no life (I'm just faking it with college and all), I went and looked them up as well. As far as I can tell, it goes d6f7ce->d4f3ce->d5f4ce->d1f3ce.

For a while there I had to highlight every post, because I lived in constant fear of Derny putting one over me. We had quite a war going on. Okay, Derny - if you miss this, there is no hope for you. Unless you're still using the old trick.

Last edited:
I assure you, she ran across for the exact same reasons. :rolleyes:

Seems that you have all been doing some research in your spare time.

Actually, I was bored. (Not because I didn't have enough to do. Actually, I had too much to do.) So I started looking at old threads, and I happened to look at the right one.

Oloring, did you really think you could trick me as easily as that? Of course I saw it!

I can't see that without highlighting, and if it were hidden in text I might miss it. Except sometimes I can just sense it... o_O

But yes, I've used the Default Style for ages now. :p It loads faster, and back when we had the animated style as our main option I had some issue with it working (can't remember what) so I used this back then too. It seems more homey to me than anything else.

hmm... I did not realize our invisible text conversation was going on in two threads. Oh well, I'll stop spamming both. :rolleyes: It's hard to imagine default being homey though... I'm so used to the green, green lawn. *happy sigh*

Back