Quotes About Holyboy

don't these usually either disappear or have duct tape stuck to them saying "please do not delete"?

this thread really is a miracle! *looks at thread with magnifying glass*

But it's tasteless and odorless! Did that mysterious man in a black robe on the corner of a dark alley sell me a fake poison? *pouts*

Probably. And the man's name is Bufferduffin. Please be specific when referring to mysterious men in dark alleys.

Nononono, it's not Bufferduffin. Bufferduffin has a big bushy white beard, and an evil gleam in his eyes. Never ever trust Bufferduffin's stuff. Last time I fed one of his cookies to mf, and she burst into flame. She was supposed to sprout wings and fly!

She never does what she's told to do, does she? :p

I didn't realize Bufferduffin could cook. And if the alley guy isn't Bufferduffin, why did he have a big sign hung around his neck with Bufferduffin's name on it?

Of course. American-Telmarine-football nut jokes are always funnier. At least Miraz thinks so. :mad: :D

Haha! The legend returns...sort of. At least the memory returns.

How I miss those egotistical old mods. :p

*sigh* You seem to end an awful lot of your posts *hugs Sushi.*

*fondly remembers afternoon snack of sushi...*

*is mad* *hugs Sushi* Why shouldn't I end my posts that way? Love makes the world go round. Just ask the hippies. (But don't ask them about personal hygiene, please. Your roommates would never forgive me.)

Back