Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, she cries over you and you become increasingly frustrated as your best dress becomes dampened by streams of tears. It wrecks the dress and you can never wear it again.

I wish Johan was normal and not a bloodsucking moody guy who likes skinning rabbits and hanging the skins above the coffin in which he sleeps before he plays darts with live kittens.

Heehee, I do try... :p At least i don't skin Frank the bunny rabbit. Mainly because he's six foot tall and freaky as heck though... :(

Johan 72109 said:
Heehee, I do try... :p At least i don't skin Frank the bunny rabbit. Mainly because he's six foot tall and freaky as heck though... :(

Boooo!! You didnt play properly Johan!!

waterhogboy said:
I wish Johan was normal and not a bloodsucking moody guy who likes skinning rabbits and hanging the skins above the coffin in which he sleeps before he plays darts with live kittens.

Granted, but now bunnies take over the world b/c Johan isn't disposing of them so efficiantly any more.

I wish I were an oscar meyer weener.

Granted, but you stub your toe while leaping for joy. It swells up and all morn for your toe. No more joy.

I wish I had more time to write.

granted, but someone mistakes you for an amazing kite and attaches a string to your heels, thereby stopping your freedom!

I wish I didn't have to get up so early tomorrow morning.

Granted, but to prevent you from having to get up, you sleep standing and still have to wake up at the same time.

I wish my sweet corn was done cooking.

SCORE!! MY FAVORITE MOVIE!!!
Granted, but the ending mysteriously changes and everyone dies except Norington and Barbosa who take over the world.
I wish this room would clean itself.

for who and who????

granted, but your room decides that since he is cleaning it, that you can not sleep there...

I wish that i could sleep tonight!!!!

granted but 'tonight' turns into a hundred years... and by the time you wake up all of us here will be old and wrinkly.

I wish I had some chocolate ice-cream..

Ah, the errors newbies make. Imagine forgeting to spesify "no poisen" ;) (sorry sp)

Granted, you have some chocolate ice-cream...but...it is poisened. (ahhhh! sp?)

I wish that I do not have a cold, and that it isn't because I'm dead.

Granted, you do not have a cold. Instead you have it's lesser known cousin, the mildly freezing. I believe the effect is somewhat similar to a cold, only with the added touch of extreme frostbite in the nose and fingers. No known cure either I'm afraid. One of those things that has to take it's course. *winces*

I wish that school wasn't starting on Wednesday (without it starting tomorrow instead. And if you could avoid killing me people, that'd be great as well. ;) )

Hehe... taking a leaf out of Dernhelm's book there...

Granted, school never starts for you and you grown into a fat lump in front of the computer. When you run out of food and your fat store has expired, you starve, but to honor your request you don't die. Your are just hungary all the time.

I wish 2 more hours were added onto today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back