Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, you don't have to watch Star Trek everyday. You want to watch it everyday! (You need to be careful of your word choice, Legolas :))

I wish I had a puppy!

granted, but he/she will wake you up ever night right in a good spot of a dream to go out. I wish I will never have to or want to see another star trek in my life

Granted. Now you just watch Star Wars. All of your former Trecker friends now try to burn you for heresy!

I wish I wished for a wish that would wish away all other wishes!

Granted. He escaped one final time and gets away, now he no longer has to escape anymore.

I wish I could spit a snakes head futher then unleavened...

Granted. But because you did not wish, neither did I. And, becasue my leg is no longer encumbered by a dead snake, I am free to run around. And also, because I had six cups of coffee this morning, I go running into the street, I get hit by a car and break my legs. I hobble over to your house and hit you with my cruches. You now have a big bump on your head.

I wish I had a new office chair...

granted, but my wish is ungranted!!

I wish that I didn't have to get up at 6:30 in the morning to go to school. (btw, after mon. I will not be on that much)

unleavened said:
Boy, your school starts early. Granted, You don't have to get up until 6:31. :p

I wish it was 65 degrees.

granted, but, your body tempature is not officially 65 degrees

I wish that i could have crab for dinner, but not live ones or raw ones!!!

granted, but they are terribly undercooked (not raw, just undercooked) and a spasm (casued by the heat) causes the dead crab's claw to pinch your lip and you can't get it to let go.

I wish I could get my driving permit.

legolas said:
I wish that I didn't have to get up at 6:30 in the morning to go to school. (btw, after mon. I will not be on that much)
I feel sorry for you...6:30? ack! I won't be on that much after monday too :( how will we survive?!

borntofly said:
granted, but they are terribly undercooked (not raw, just undercooked) and a spasm (casued by the heat) causes the dead crab's claw to pinch your lip and you can't get it to let go.

I wish I could get my driving permit.

granted, but, you will run into everything that you look at. ummmm.. lets see. i wish the crab would let go of my lip forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever, and o know, i've spent to much time with bc...
I feel sorry for you...6:30? ack! I won't be on that much after monday too :( how will we survive?!
i have no idea!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back