Eeeeegggggssss

*laughs and goes over to Lieke's camp* *eats Lieke's...whatever they eat in Holland...* *offers some to Ben*

Yeesh...if they eat eggs in Holland, then LIEKE is planning to either eat Ben or make him a cannibal anyhow!

*knocks Derny over* *saves Ben*

If i would live in Holland that would be dangerous, fortunately i live in The Netherlands (not again, the Dutchys are going to kill me :p) and of course we don't eat eggs! How dare you saying that :mad:

(psst: in Holland we eat probably the same food as you eat, except some really Dutch things, like hutspot and boerenkool:D)

*knocks Dernhelm over too, and LoL also:D*

Come here Ben!
Come here Ben!

If i would live in Holland that would be dangerous, fortunately i live in The Netherlands (not again, the Dutchys are going to kill me :p) and of course we don't eat eggs! How dare you saying that :mad:

(psst: in Holland we eat probably the same food as you eat, except some really Dutch things, like hutspot and boerenkool)
I wondered if you'd say that... Pssh, the Netherlands...:rolleyes: The same food as us huh? What's this about hutspot and boerenkool? Right. Although probably they're just fancy names for scrambled eggs...:eek:

*knocks Dernhelm over too, and LoL also*

Come here Ben!
Come here Ben!

Good thing Ben knows your heart for real... See how he's staying with me? *helps Ben resist Lieke*

AARGGHH!!! You.... you.... YOU ARE SO MEAN! :mad:

Come here Ben, she is mean, don't follow her! :mad:

:p

I suppose being...er..."mean"...is the great characteristic of Dufferism. And since you're a better Duffer than I am, you must be even MORE mean than I am!

Therefore, don't go with her, Ben! She's worse than me, she'll do terrible things to you! Like...probably make you into fancy scrambled eggs under the name of 'hutsput' or 'boerenkool...'

LoL said:
I suppose being...er..."mean"...is the great characteristic of Dufferism. And since you're a better Duffer than I am, you must be even MORE mean than I am!

Therefore, don't go with her, Ben! She's worse than me, she'll do terrible things to you! Like...probably make you into fancy scrambled eggs under the name of 'hutsput' or 'boerenkool'...
No it isn't, irritation and sillyness however is, and that usually results in being mean towards others, but of course we never intend to be mean... well, most of the times we don't :D

Lady of Lorien said:
We don't like to EAT them, are you kidding? We want to make friends with them! After all, their leader IS our worthy Ben the Egg...
Yeah! Their leader, and also the last one remaining... poor Ben...:(

*throws plates full of 'Boerenkool' at LoL and at Olorin, who came to close*

BEN!

:D

What's the Egg? Ya mean...BEN the Egg?:D

*throws distance darts at Lieke's boat* *blows several large holes in the bottom* Oh dear, look at all those fishies...they look kind of long, and gray, and they have big teeth... *Jaws music plays*

*disguises self as a nice old lady and presents Dern with a gift for her journey...a compass that always points towards the last thing you looked at*

Back