Cheese Family

Dead Rain said:
oh and because this is so very old, let me tell you that i didn't start threads like THIS. that was all black. she's the crazy one. not me. really. truely. find out for yourself. read every thread in the land of the duffers. you'll see who's the craziest. jk.

hahahahaha no u are the crazy one heheheh i am your normal average teenager

When DID you join?

Shoot, we're getting off topic...if this ever had a topic...which I don't know, since I'm too lazy to read the beginning just now... Anyways, what is YOUR relationship with cheese?:p

This thread has no topic; it's another of the threads that got split cause BC got off topic. :D Thus, she started it without starting it! :p

yah i started another topic without even knowing cool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, the reason for the unknown coding (':lol:') is that once...long, long ago, there were more smilies! :eek: But when they were taken away....:(

And there was...well, either no limit on the number of smilies, or just a larger limit.

And the saddest part of all is...I NEVER KNEW THEM!!! I really shoulda found this place ages before I did. Look at all the good stuff I missed out on! :(

Looks like you'll have to do with the faces you have....

I mourn, too - Blackcloak was a legend before my arrival, but I never knew him. Her. It.

But at least we still have cheese. Without the whiz.

Wendsleydale forever!

Looks like you'll have to do with the faces you have....

I mourn, too - Blackcloak was a legend before my arrival, but I never knew him. Her. It.

But at least we still have cheese. Without the whiz.

Wendsleydale forever!

Her! :rolleyes: Hehe. It's really amazing; a couple months ago, I was still feeling like a newbie (or n00b :p)...but now...:eek: there really aren't that many people around that knew BC. She needs to visit. Just for a post or two.

And, BTW, why 'Without the whiz'? *suspicous*

Back