Share a Pic! III

Yeah, I was always the tallest kid in my classes until about 10th grade. By then the guys had finally caught up to me. :rolleyes: But the funny thing is, I didn't ever realize how tall I was until I looked at some old grade school pictures just recently.

I just read all of the comments that you guys left after I posted my picture and I just wanted to say THANK YOU! :) That was so sweet of everyone (even though I don't think I deserved those compliments). :)

TIFF- You are GORGEOUS as usual!!

JAX- I LOVE those Reeboks, and your shoes are pretty well-kept for 20 years! Thanks for sharing! :)

Such a pretty bunch of fangirls! :D

And you aren't "freakishly tall," Mars. You are statuesque. 5'11" is the average height for most fashion models, I think.

Am I the giant of the PaperbNites? I'm 5'6"! :p

LOL, guess I am the tallest Skandarnite at 5'6". But being tall is awesome. We can reach things on the top shelves! Hmm... When Mars and Cera are away, I might just have to put the PaperBoys in cardboard boxes at the top of the closet. I would be unstoppable. Only me and Skandar would be able to get them down and we so wouldn't. :p

*very affectionately uses Angela's and the PaperBnites shoulders as arms rests*

Here are some pics of my daughter Mackenzie (3 and a half), her hair is super short now!

*I took the pics off of my daughter, in case there are any creepers on here*

*gasp* I totally missed the fun!

iam 6'2 so ya and heres another pic of me

Attachments

• n653260137_666150_2773.jpg
    n653260137_666150_2773.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 122
  • n653260137_666155_1182.jpg
    n653260137_666155_1182.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 124
  • n653260137_666156_1476.jpg
    n653260137_666156_1476.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Grey Pilgrim, it's great to see a picture of you SMILING. On the other hand, I lived through the Sixties, have closely traced their consequences, and can tell you from certain knowledge that--apart from racial equality--the hippies were in fact DEAD WRONG ON _EVERY_ SUBJECT THAT MATTERED.

Yay! Finally a smile. [I guess that people could say the same about my pictures too though. :rolleyes:] You don't look half bad smiling kid. :p [Not implying that you looked bad before, of course.]

Bruiser, I still haven't found your waterfalls. And Pilgrim, you don't have to take MY word about the Sixties; just look up the memoirs of the NORTH Vietnamese general who admitted in writing that his government's bloody conquest of South Vietnam was made possible ONLY by the "peace" (spelled s-u-r-r-e-n-d-e-r) movement in America.

Everyone of you is lovely! I am only sad I missed Mackenzie's picture.
:(

GP, I had not idea you were so tall. I'm pretty small myself, 5'3" and my hubby is barely 5'6" so with heels, I can be taller! He doesn't mind though and likes the heels ... :)

I took a few pics today, not of me, but of..objects and such.
I'm a total newbie at photography, so they're not that great, but yeah.

DSCF4676copy-1.jpg

DSCF4691-1.jpg

some random art I did with nail polish in my sketchbook, haha
DSCF4711-1.jpg

tried drawing the twilight cover.
DSCF4717copy-1.jpg

Back