To arms, fellow Duffers!

I'm currently arguing with myself over whether the G is short for Germany or Gondor.

Come on, write the end of the story. Some of us prefer the end first, and we demand that you cater to our preferences.

Oh... I thought it would be pretty obvious what the G stands for...

I will finish the story, if you can name more than one actual person who prefer to read the end first.

...A Knight from Germany and a Knight from Gondor argue vehemently about the merits of chain-smoking pipe tobacco and whether it is better to use Long Bottom Leaf or Cuban Cigars. Meanwhile Gandalf is happily making clones of his fireworks in the machine. Except he accidentally also clones Merry and Pippin three times. The Merry and Pippin clones come out taller than the originals and sparks great bickering and eventually physical fighting between the clones and their originals. When the two knights see the melee they try to break it up and accidentally punch out both real Merry and Pippins. Two of the clones do not make it but four of them run off to Mordor and cause a huge explosion in the now dormant Mount Doom. Meanwhile Gandalf sits back and laughs while chain smoking Long Bottom Leaf.

Is that sufficient?

Back